GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Honestly I don't know where the cat is lol, but there is a resonator right in the center of the car and the exhaust shop cut down the catback a little bit to connect to that. I think most people get rid of that when they do the swap and they have a piece of straight pipe connecting instead which I'm assuming is connection to the cat.

Yes! That resonator in the centre is why it's quiet.

karter5

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody know if i could fit 4 17x8 in their boxes + a eurojet catback in their 4 door? [emoji23] wheels and catback finally shipped [emoji106]?[emoji106]?and they're arriving at the same time, I have to pick them up at freeport.

Boondock

Ready to race!
Anybody know if i could fit 4 17x8 in their boxes + a eurojet catback in their 4 door? [emoji23] wheels and catback finally shipped [emoji106]?[emoji106]?and they're arriving at the same time, I have to pick them up at freeport.

Easy peasy. I put 4 OEM 17" Classix with tires, and 4 brand new tires in the back of my 2dr with the seats folded. Take the exhaust out of the box and it will all fit no problem.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

I've fit 4 18" tires and 4 18" wheels along with a rear swaybar on the box in my car

You'll be fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karter5

Passed Driver's Ed
Easy peasy. I put 4 OEM 17" Classix with tires, and 4 brand new tires in the back of my 2dr with the seats folded. Take the exhaust out of the box and it will all fit no problem.

I've fit 4 18" tires and 4 18" wheels along with a rear swaybar on the box in my car

You'll be fine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo!! Thanks guys, can't wait to go grab them friday [emoji1] many pics to come

karter5

Passed Driver's Ed
Quick test

Much poke [emoji28] need to cut down the bolts i bought since theyre too long

karter5

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally put my wheels on [emoji3]

karter5

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! Looking clean.
What exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

Thanks! Eurojet, I installed it last week and I love it. The tone combined with the apr intake .. Fapfapfap all over dem 5cylinders

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Thanks! Eurojet, I installed it last week and I love it. The tone combined with the apr intake .. Fapfapfap all over dem 5cylinders

Hahaha nice! I have the same one but dual exit. I'm curious to see how it sounds. Since it's actually for the 2.5.

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
pretty sure ive said it before, but im selling an apr carbonio for the 2.5 if anyone is interested

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion