GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
How common and dangerous is compressor surge on a uni stage 2 ? I get a bit of flutter from like 2.5k to 3.5k at wot in 3rd or 4th. Boost holds steady and all but is this something to worry about ?

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

From September 25th to October 6th, 2017 only.

• Save up to $100 New Unitronic Performance Software*
  • Save $100 OFF Unitronic Intercooler Upgrades
  • Save 10% OFF Unitronic Intake systems**

*$100 OFF with the purchase a NEW Unitronic Performance Software and a UniCONNECT+ cable. Software and UniCONNECT+ must be purchased together. Not applicable on Authorized Dealer installed flashes. Only applicable in regions where UniCONNECT+ cables are available. $50 OFF on new Performance Software without a UniCONNECT+ cable purchase (Authorized Dealer installed). Applicable on New Unitronic Performance Software installations only. Not available on Upgrades. Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
**Excludes all Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake Systems and Air Ducts.

Visit www.GetUnitronic.com and select your vehicle to see what's available for YOUR car.

Last edited:

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

From September 25th to October 6th, 2017 only.

• Save up to $100 New Unitronic Performance Software*
  • Save $100 OFF Unitronic Intercooler Upgrades
  • Save 10% OFF Unitronic Intake systems**

*$100 OFF with the purchase a NEW Unitronic Performance Software and a UniCONNECT+ cable. Software and UniCONNECT+ must be purchased together. Not applicable on Authorized Dealer installed flashes. Only applicable in regions where UniCONNECT+ cables are available. $50 OFF on new Performance Software without a UniCONNECT+ cable purchase (Authorized Dealer installed). Applicable on New Unitronic Performance Software installations only. Not available on Upgrades. Cannot be combined with any other promotions.
**Excludes all Unitronic Carbon Fiber Intake Systems and Air Ducts.

Visit www.GetUnitronic.com and select your vehicle to see what's available for YOUR car.

Just ordered the Uni intake for gen 1 tsi ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

jysaw

Ready to race!
i know that the stock gap is at 0.032". What I want to know is for Unitronic Stage 2, what's the recommended gap?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i know that the stock gap is at 0.032". What I want to know is for Unitronic Stage 2, what's the recommended gap?

You still use .032.......... the only people who go lower gap are k04 and bigger turbo along with them going colder.