GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

emk6

Ready to race!
$450 + shipping, or if local in the SF Bay Area, we can just meet up and I'll even help you install it!

Does not include the HID kit from DDM tuning - you'll have to order that yourself.

what type of projectors are in the housing? any cut off pictures?

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
It's similar to a step - there are some pics from sukanas' thread -

I actually wish my current Spyder projectors had this pattern, really, instead of a flat then angle up.

P

plac

thought i posted this in here.. maybe i didnt.

oem vw rear hatch shade for sale. used few days. paid 105. just lowered the price to $50. PICKUP ONLY.

watch my install video if interested. install takes 2 mins.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Hey all, I'm selling the headlights that I got sukanas to retrofit - The reason being that I found a deal on some spyder LED headlights that I couldn't pass up.

Not that it makes too much of a difference, but these headlights have 3M Clear Bra installed on them as well.

$450 + shipping, or if local in the SF Bay Area, we can just meet up and I'll even help you install it!

Does not include the HID kit from DDM tuning - you'll have to order that yourself.

Bumpage!

P

plac

in case anyone wants to play with one.

Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter. Sell for $30 picked up. Paid $45. Used a few days. just not into mods anymore...

kniteshift

Ready to race!
OEM Downpipe with less than 2500 miles on there. FREE. pick up only. Must get rid of before Saturday.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
OEM Downpipe with less than 2500 miles on there. FREE. pick up only. Must get rid of before Saturday.

Shouldn't you keep it around for smog testing 5 years from now?

P

plac

hmmm that has 1000 less miles than mine.. wonder if i should swap it out.. naw...

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
*Pending pick-up*

FS: Red Autotech dogbone mount insert. Looking for 2 'howdy-doodie's' and 1 'good lookin' out'.

Read up on the benefits/trade-offs and don't ask me. Plenty of threads about it here and on the 'tex.

Will not ship, local only, pick-up only. First to PM and willing to swing by on a weekend gets it for the above price. I'm in Mid-Wilshire district of LA.

Last edited:
P

plac

For pickup:

aFe Pro Dry S dropin filter for MK6 GTI: $25

Dr Dre Beats Studio Headphones: $170

Sony Vaio 13.3" Laptop VPCSA25GX/BI: $1400
Intel i5-2410M (2.3ghz/2.9ghz)
13.3" screen @ 1600x900
8GB ram
ATI Radeon HD6630M and Intel HD switchable
DVD-rom
256GB SSD in RAID
USB 3.0/HDMI

Last edited:

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
For pickup:

aFe Pro Dry S dropin filter for MK6 GTI: $25

Dr Dre Beats Studio Headphones: $170

Sony Vaio 13.3" Laptop VPCSA25GX/BI: $1400

My roommate wants the headphones. I'll hit him up and let you know

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

P

plac

My roommate wants the headphones. I'll hit him up and let you know

lowered to $160 cash picked up to better match my ebay auction price. have some watchers. as soon as i have a bid placed this local sale becomes unavailable.