omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Ok cool he's on the fence about used vs new but I'll try to sway him

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

P

plac

PICKUP ONLY

HP 22" widescreen monitor (HP W2207)

Nice condition. 1680x1050 resolution. Glossy style screen.
What makes this monitor special is adjustable height.

Including a power cord and a DVI connection cable. Took me a year to find a monitor better than this, it has a beautiful picture. This has better colors than a lot of new LED monitors I have tried, which are washed out and painful on the eyes.

If you want to test it, bring a laptop or something, because its not attached to a PC anymore.

$80 picked up firm. forgot this was only $80 on craigslist so i lowered it here to match

Last edited:
P

plac

if anyone has a Ultimate Racing downpipe local for sale let me know so i can install it today. (i already asked the most recent guy that bought one from me, he doesnt want to part with it even tho its not installed yet.) jonsing to install a downpipe on my car today.

still have that aFe dry dropin available: $25, can't tell it from brand new, everything included, box, stickers, whatever came in it.

and have that rear hatch sun shade available still. now im down to $30 picked up. like new also.

and have a high end laptop, sony 13.3". one step under a Z series, ssd drives. might take $1200, but im asking $1300. Listed for $1949.

Timujin

Ready to race!
WTB GTI rear bumper insert 5K6807521H9B9

Looking for a good used (or new) MK6 GTI rear valance (GTI rear bumper insert 5K6807521H9B9) in socal. Thanks.

P

plac

would take $20 for my aFe drop in now, just to get it gone. (picked up only)

P

plac

OK, let me know shipping charges, if their not ridiculous i don't mind paying for them...

might be able to set up a box for the shade in the next couple days.

it was $30 picked up and add at least $10 for shipping, maybe even $15. im not gonna lose money on shipping and UPS is expensive. I can try getting an estimate on their site. It probably weighs less than a pound, but it will be two huge pieces of cardboard sandwiched together.

Gti-mrk6

Ready to race!
might be able to set up a box for the shade in the next couple days.

it was $30 picked up and add at least $10 for shipping, maybe even $15. im not gonna lose money on shipping and UPS is expensive. I can try getting an estimate on their site. It probably weighs less than a pound, but it will be two huge pieces of cardboard sandwiched together.

Just sent u PM. 10-15 for shipping is fine...

BAgti

Ready to race!
I have a brand new set of "Mojo Mats" for sale. This is the carpet mats with red stitching around and red GTI letters.

I have pics, but don't know how to put it here. But if you pm me with your email I'll send pictures to you.

They look just like this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...ats/ES1905652/

Asking :75.00 shipped
60:00 picked up, I'm located in the Bay Area, CA.

Also have JL Audio 500/1 amp for $200

Thanks.

P

plac

I have a brand new set of "Mojo Mats" for sale. This is the carpet mats with red stitching around and red GTI letters.

I have pics, but don't know how to put it here. But if you pm me with your email I'll send pictures to you.

They look just like this: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...ats/ES1905652/

Asking :75.00 shipped
60:00 picked up, I'm located in the Bay Area, CA.

Also have JL Audio 500/1 amp for $200

Thanks.

hmmm how close to san mateo are you? are the mats still sealed in bags?