GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheels, thoughts and more wheels...

copizza

Ready to race!
Xmas time is around the corner and since I dont need new socks would probably like some new summer wheels instead. Thoughts? Which will hold up the best?

Definitely have to be 19's

1) VMR, V710 of course.
2) Neuspeed RSe14
3) OEM 19 Talladega's
4) Miro
5) TSW Nurburdging
6) 3dsm

Any thoughts, experiences, opinions will help.

Going to do a polished alloy look or gunmetal.

JhnR

Banned

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Based on your list it looks like you're not looking for $$$$$ multi-piece wheels. If I were going to do 19's again I would get Hartmann HROC's. They would look great on a Rising Blue R

dav1d

Ready to race!
I'd do 3dsm if you're bagged. Neuspeeds if not. Those are my top two choices for my ride

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
3dsm 0.01 are sooooooo gorgeous if you are low.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Enough Said! V710s

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeeds and 19" Talladegas would be my top picks there. Or maybe consider the Audi s4 wheels that are similar to talladegas.

Heresy

Ready to race!
I know they're not on your list, but the Forgestar F14s are nice. Similar to the V710s, but I like them better. If I had the cash, I'd get them for my car.

Passed Driver's Ed
i really like the look of the stock wheels.. the design fits the R perfectly.. that being said if i were going to upgrade the only thing i would consider is the 19'' euro talladegas. the S4 wheels aren't a bad look either.

lemarin

Ready to race!
I like OEM look, so for me no 3 would be the first, but.....

Talladegas 18" or 19", or S4 wheel's, are real pain in the ass to clean.....so I'd choose something else.

Why don't you look at OEM VW Glendale, just like mine ?

Also just a trick, put 235/35ZR19 instead of equivalent to your stock wheel 225/35ZR19. In Europe, optionnal 19's arrived in 235, and it gives you slightly more rubber to absorb the bumps or hole, through the road.

Also 235's fill better the hole, so without a drop it looks better (my opinion).