GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

no.VA / DC Area

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Hey guys... I moved to DC about 6 months ago and have been working relentlessly, which hasn't given me any chance to search out the car scene here. I am looking for some advanced enthusiast meets or groups to meet up w/. I also live in a studio apartment in the middle of DC now. I had to give up my 2 car garage and 4 bedroom house to move here :-/ If anyone has a garage that they regularly use to work on their cars and would be open to letting me use/renting it out for me to do some internal drop ins after the winter that would be awesome! I always bring beer! I am also very experienced on VW and Audi, so if anyone has any questions, wants installs done, or needs help doing anything let me know. As long as there is a place to work on cars, I'm game!!!! Also, I have heard the NOVA meets are "the best" from some guys ive smoked at redlights lol. Wednesday nights @ 8 somewhere in Fairfax??

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Not a very active group eh?

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys... I moved to DC about 6 months ago and have been working relentlessly, which hasn't given me any chance to search out the car scene here. I am looking for some advanced enthusiast meets or groups to meet up w/. I also live in a studio apartment in the middle of DC now. I had to give up my 2 car garage and 4 bedroom house to move here :-/ If anyone has a garage that they regularly use to work on their cars and would be open to letting me use/renting it out for me to do some internal drop ins after the winter that would be awesome! I always bring beer! I am also very experienced on VW and Audi, so if anyone has any questions, wants installs done, or needs help doing anything let me know. As long as there is a place to work on cars, I'm game!!!! Also, I have heard the NOVA meets are "the best" from some guys ive smoked at redlights lol. Wednesday nights @ 8 somewhere in Fairfax??

Not a very active group eh?

For the most part this whole site is dead other than a few threads here and there.

Maybe if you're willing to travel a bit I'll hit ya up next year sometime (prob before summer) to help me with a carbon cleaning. Due for a brake fluid flush as well. Probably some other stuff too haha. Would be cool to have a helping hand in doing so.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
For the most part this whole site is dead other than a few threads here and there.

Maybe if you're willing to travel a bit I'll hit ya up next year sometime (prob before summer) to help me with a carbon cleaning. Due for a brake fluid flush as well. Probably some other stuff too haha. Would be cool to have a helping hand in doing so.

NOOOOOO the BT and WM threads are active!! I go on them every day! The BT facebook pages are very active as well. How has everything been w/ u??

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
NOOOOOO the BT and WM threads are active!! I go on them every day! The BT facebook pages are very active as well. How has everything been w/ u??

Been going alright, can't complain. The car for the moment has taken a back seat to home repairs and projects. Not sure what else to do with it really other than maybe upgrading a few things (coilovers and such).

Yeah the WM thread is a good one. Unfortunately I don't have a BT so I can only dream and live vicariously through others on that thread/fb page. :(

Whats new your way?

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
I'm moving to the La Plata area over the summer. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys and get to go to some good meets

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Leo_Freitas

Ready to race!
I am from South Florida and I'm moving up to MD, La Plata... I'm looking forward to meet the VDub family members in the area.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk