Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Interesting race no doubt, I felt bad for Hamilton and the guy who made the decision not to pit stop with the rest, but in the end it didn't even matter.

I'll probably be going to the Japanese Grand Prix this year, hopefully it's still a close championship by then.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
I was glad to see Max win. Had the race been a couple of laps longer Kimi would have been on the top step. They had Max's engine turned down so it didn't go bang like Riciardo's did.

Mercedes really screwed up. I think that it may have caused Lewis' DNF. They were running his engine at 100% to try & get back to the lead. The engine said no. Had Lewis been pitted on the VSC they could have turned the engine down & he likely would have won.

Onto the next race Silverstone!

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Onto the next race Silverstone!
The British Grand Prix is a Mighty Win for the Ferrari, they deserve the Win!

I'm not a Fan of either Mercedes or Ferrari, both teams are "cry babies", I cheer for the Drivers when they do a good job.

It would have been interesting race if there weren't contact between Kimi and Lewis, it was simply a brake lock up on cold tires, Kimi isn't the sort of person to intentionally take Lewis out, if Ferrari asked him to he would have told them to take a hike.

Pushing for the Red Bull Drivers to get in the fight any how they can.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Silverstone was a good race. I agree Kimi hitting Lewis was just a racing deal. First lap stuff it happens. I agree no way Kimi would ever be the designated hitter for the team.

Seb deserved the win, Lewis had the drive of the race. It showed how good he is. I'm sorry he acted like a pouty kid. Lewis you are better than that.

I'm really enjoying this close championship battle. Ferrari, Benz & RedBull.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang, really need to see this race on the DVR, lol.

I was in Montreal for the race - was a fun one, right at turn one. Bottas was like 20ft for me.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Yea that was a fun race. Hopefully Vettel wins the next two just to make the rest of the season interesting.

Picture from Suzuka a few weeks ago:

torga

Autocross Champion
Anyone have any thoughts on the 2019 cars so far? We've already had 5 days of testing at Barcelona.

STR and Alfa Romeo seem to be doing great so far, as is Renault.
Honda seems to have really upped their game for this year. Reliability seems to match any of the other engines and they have good pace so far.

I'm excited for Australia in about 3 weeks.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
As a long time F1 fan all I can say is we won't know who truly is fast until the first race. No one shows what they really have in testing. I too am looking forward to Australia. Hope the red cars vs silver cars are neck in neck.

torga

Autocross Champion
Oh I totally agree. But reliability is reliability, test or race. So I'm happy for Honda. I was one of the fanatics that saw "McLaren-Honda" four years ago and almost fainted from excitement. Safe to say, those were a disappointing few years. I really hope RBR can benefit from the Honda PU.
I'm also very much hoping that we get the same red/silver action from last year, but with a more concentrated Vettel. IMO, the 2018 WDC was his to lose. I firmly believe the Ferrari was the better car last year, by a slim margin. I'm really hoping the Ferrari engineers kept that pace from last year. Very interested to see how Ferrari's (and Alfa's) front wing designs fare and if the other teams will copy.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah i saw that, im hopeful for a close season as well. Im hoping Leclerc is as good as rumored and that Kimi sticks it to vettel at least once this year.

join the ohio chat brah :thumbsup:

O wow. High revving engines and stuff. Wow yeah formula one yeah