GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
PM ME if interested

19x8.5 et45 Neuspeed rse102 gloss black wrapped with conti dws 235/35/19

$1100 obo

No curb rash or anything. Tires have about 14-15k on them

Sorry not willing to ship at the moment. No trades.

general idea of tire condition

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Alright guys finally getting around to swapping my suspension so I'll be putting my coils for sale. Should have them off the car by next weekend 7/13-7/15

I'm located in Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 and willing to drive about 30-40 miles to meet up. I can even install them on your car if you want. PM me for deets for installation.

Solo Werks S1 Coils w/ 8k highway miles - $375

I'll even include the 034 Density Strut Mounts for $50 they're practically new with 120 miles on them.

Willing to ship at buyer's expense and paypal fees are paid by the buyer.

Bumpity bump

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Modshack intake with APR sai. Freshly cleaned and ready to install. Will include the k & n refresh kit used once to clean this.

$125 picked up in Los Angeles

Also available: 1 set of Koni Str.t (orange) with about 25k miles. $150

at9and3

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: Cobb Shift Knob Black/Red

For sale:

COBB Shift Knob for MK6 GTI/R.

Used for about 20,0000 miles, still looks good, no scuffs or damaged parts. Nice weight to it, switching from this to Audi S3 shift knob.

Price: $60 OBO

DESCRIPTION FROM COBB
The COBB Knob is designed to keep those extended shifting sessions exhilarating. The billet aluminum base is anodized in your choice of red or black to help set the mood and is internally threaded to provide a tight fit onto the shifter shaft that won't come loose in the most frenzied of gear changes. The satin black or white delrin knob feels incredible and has a perfectly round contour to fit right in the palm of your hand. The package is complete with a COBB logo boldly laser etched into the base to let everyone know whose knob you hold. The knob weighs in at a lightweight 117 grams, encouraging fast, smooth thrusts into every gear. Spin on a COBB Knob and go for a ride!

The included set-screws lock the threaded adapter onto the factory shifter. The COBB Knob then securely threads onto the adapter.

MosJefinitely

ROTIFORM RSE’s FOR TRADE!!!!

I’m looking to trade my Rotiform RSE’s.
Specs:
5x112
19x8.5 et35
Anthracite
Less than 1k miles on them and are in perfect condition.

What I’m looking for?
5x112
19x9.5 et38-45
in black, silver, anthracite or bronze.

Let me know what you guys have!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

phuccer1

Ready to race!
Anybody have OEM detroits with good to decent tires for sale?

Also have a set of BBS CO 18x8 bright silver - 2 of them wrapped with brand new Firestone Indy 500 - less then 500 miles on them and 1 day of AutoX. The other two are wrapped in BFGoodrich Sport Comp2 with about 13k miles and 1 day of AutoX. $1200 for the set or $900 cash + your detroits w/ good to decent tires.

Edit* - Also have 4 VW center caps for the rims that I have not yet installed - brand new - will include them with sale or trade.

Last edited:

GroovyVW

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody have OEM detroits with good to decent tires for sale?

Also have a set of BBS CO 18x8 bright silver - 2 of them wrapped with brand new Firestone Indy 500 - less then 500 miles on them and 1 day of AutoX. The other two are wrapped in BFGoodrich Sport Comp2 with about 13k miles and 1 day of AutoX. $1200 for the set or $900 cash + your detroits w/ good to decent tires.

Edit* - Also have 4 VW center caps for the rims that I have not yet installed - brand new - will include them with sale or trade.

What’s your location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wlu

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have a hatch privacy lid with the strings? Bought a MK6 and it didn't come with one :(

Figured I'd try the forums before those third party ones I see on Amazon.