GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Discussion Thread #2

wndwsdwngti860

Upsidedown
Has anyone looked into USP motorsports drop in fuel pump and upgraded injectors? According to a forum that I dug up, the pump and injectors are from the Audi TT RS.

Anyone is here upgrade all fuel components to get more fuel rather than spraying meth? Not against meth as I may go that route but it would be nice to stay on a pump tune only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the pump is from TTRS. the injectors are most likely from zzp or gm direct and they mod them to fit and scratch the part numbers off

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone looked into USP motorsports drop in fuel pump and upgraded injectors? According to a forum that I dug up, the pump and injectors are from the Audi TT RS.

Anyone is here upgrade all fuel components to get more fuel rather than spraying meth? Not against meth as I may go that route but it would be nice to stay on a pump tune only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an entire port fuel system explained on IG @becauseHYDE16

smanierre

Autocross Champion
My old 5858 FFE turbokit is for sale 4k with Uni fueling. Made 575whp on Uni WMI tune.

FWD only

Did you have room for more or did you max out the turbo or fuel system?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
For anyone in the Torqbyte facebook group sorry for the repost but hopefully someone here has an answer.

I'm trying to decide what system I want to go with for my water meth system and i'm planning on basing that choice on which fueling method i'll be using. If i'm gonna do auxiliary port injection i'll probably go with the Torqbyte CM5-LT, but if I go with just bigger injectors and HPFP i'll probably go with the Aquamist HFS-4. So my main question is what method does everyone think would be better for a goal of 600 hp to the wheels, auxiliary port or larger injectors and HPFP (nostrum kit maybe?), unless I will end up needing both. Hopefully this makes sense.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
For anyone in the Torqbyte facebook group sorry for the repost but hopefully someone here has an answer.

I'm trying to decide what system I want to go with for my water meth system and i'm planning on basing that choice on which fueling method i'll be using. If i'm gonna do auxiliary port injection i'll probably go with the Torqbyte CM5-LT, but if I go with just bigger injectors and HPFP i'll probably go with the Aquamist HFS-4. So my main question is what method does everyone think would be better for a goal of 600 hp to the wheels, auxiliary port or larger injectors and HPFP (nostrum kit maybe?), unless I will end up needing both. Hopefully this makes sense.

It does, run port fuel and port meth all off the CM5-LT.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
It does, run port fuel and port meth all off the CM5-LT.

I take it ill still need bigger DI injectors even with port fuel? If so which ones are the best choice for that.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Teaser from FFE Racing on my progress this year

93serprise

Ready to race!
I have been reading the entire Big Turbo thread since last week including the older thread, and am close to being a member of the MK6 BT community :) My car is a daily driver, and my power goal is around 430whp or so. I have been using the CTS k04 kit for about 3 years now. I started with APR then went to Unitronic and then recently switched to Stratified. I am still in the tune revision stage with Alex. I do have a Unitronic Stage 2 DSG tune as well. I am wanting to go with a GTX2971R using some Opel injectors, and IE rods to start with. I am probably going with the ATP stock location kit even though the manifold is a bottleneck at some point. I have about a 7500.00 budget to get this going, and then I can spent some more cash within the next 6 months to add to it. Just wanted to thank everybody in here for all the info that I have been absorbing. You guys have a wealth of hands on experience with this platform, and I appreciate your efforts in making this community grow. Take care.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
I have been reading the entire Big Turbo thread since last week including the older thread, and am close to being a member of the MK6 BT community :) My car is a daily driver, and my power goal is around 430whp or so. I have been using the CTS k04 kit for about 3 years now. I started with APR then went to Unitronic and then recently switched to Stratified. I am still in the tune revision stage with Alex. I do have a Unitronic Stage 2 DSG tune as well. I am wanting to go with a GTX2971R using some Opel injectors, and IE rods to start with. I am probably going with the ATP stock location kit even though the manifold is a bottleneck at some point. I have about a 7500.00 budget to get this going, and then I can spent some more cash within the next 6 months to add to it. Just wanted to thank everybody in here for all the info that I have been absorbing. You guys have a wealth of hands on experience with this platform, and I appreciate your efforts in making this community grow. Take care.

Do yourself a huge favor, go buy my old BT kit. FFE built 5858 kit, capable of over 600hp. Comes with downpipe kit lines, UNI injectors and I believe the lpfp also.

Its 4k, then you get the tune from UNI that already pairs with it and a few other parts and possibly a UNI stage 3 dsg. You will be under 7500 in total and without a built engine stay around 450whp and if you get that build later you can turn the boost up to about 30psi. You can go more but you risk the trans at that point.

See my part 1 thread, I have an intake and IC that will fit the setup for sale also. PM me for more info

29psi WMI and Fueling

Last edited:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Do yourself a huge favor, go buy my old BT kit. FFE built 5858 kit, capable of over 600hp. Comes with downpipe kit lines, UNI injectors and I believe the lpfp also.

Its 4k, then you get the tune from UNI that already pairs with it and a few other parts and possibly a UNI stage 3 dsg. You will be under 7500 in total and without a built engine stay around 450whp and if you get that build later you can turn the boost up to about 30psi. You can go more but you risk the trans at that point.

See my part 1 thread, I have an intake and IC that will fit the setup for sale also. PM me for more info

29psi WMI and Fueling

So much this

93serprise

Ready to race!
Very very tempting I must say. Let me think about that today, and I will get back with you JR. Thank you sir.