GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two free months of Sirius for those who don't subscribe

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
have fun when you guys cancel/membership expires.. they will never ever ever stop calling you....

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
have fun when you guys cancel/membership expires.. they will never ever ever stop calling you....

That's kinda true. One thing about this company is they WILL fold on prices and give you a deal.

Just haggle and say you can't afford that..or that or that or that or that. But that you;d like to keep the service. They WILL give you a better than advertised price, by ALOT.

Been dealing with them for years. Love satellite radio.

apbt600rr

"If you decide to continue at the end of your trial subscription, service will continue until you call to cancel"

This reminds me of the free magazine trials where you call and cancel, they say they have and you continue getting magazines and have to call 4 more times to get them to actually cancel.

Or maybe thats just me

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Just signed up. I canceled my service a little over a year ago and haven't heard from them since. I have a way with dealing with customer service people when they bother me.

"Oh yeah, that sounds great. Let me go get my credit card" put the phone on mute and leave it for 15 minutes. Works 60% of the time, every time.

Blackie1

Ready to race!
I don't think it's worth it? There's only like 5 hip hop channels? Or I just don't know how to use it? Lol

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
Just signed up. I canceled my service a little over a year ago and haven't heard from them since. I have a way with dealing with customer service people when they bother me.

"Oh yeah, that sounds great. Let me go get my credit card" put the phone on mute and leave it for 15 minutes. Works 60% of the time, every time.

:laugh:

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
"service will continue until you call to cancel"

lol. No thanks. That's going to be like trying to cancel an AOL subscription.

eduardot

Ready to race!
"service will continue until you call to cancel"

lol. No thanks. That's going to be like trying to cancel an AOL subscription.

Read that right after activating mine. However, the process was clear about it ending on 12/28/2012. You had an option to have it continue after that date, and it was selected by default. So maybe that's when it continues, and if you are not careful it might have stayed selected.

Candy11

Ready to race!
It's 25 bucks for six months. Don't ever pay more for it. It's kinda useless I think unless you like sports. They send me emails, letters, etc. from my fee trail when I got the car. For 2 years now.