GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spring unSprung | Vol. 5 April 27th

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
It looks like I should be able to make it :happyanim: and I'll be bringing the missus too, but don't worry, you guys don't have to behave around her either, I don't. :lol: :D :lol:

1. V2C
2. ZeusHaulrod
3. sup_lado
4. SpeedDemon
5. rc0224
6. banged
7. I think rick will go as well, I will ask him about it
8. Janson maybe? once a year dude.. you can do it!
9. JMK420 maybe? Ill ask him as well
10. mwrmt(Mike) and best half.
:happyanim:

I need to ask a huge favour though, can we put name w/MK6 handle as I can't remember everyone.
:thumbsup:

~slick~

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going but not the pre meet. Gf wants to come with but won't be able free till 10. Plus white rock is only 20 min from my place

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably go but will have to bail early-ish. Where exactly do we want to meet in the am? Still not entirely familiar with areas

sh314

Ready to race!
looks fun, will know if I'm can come closer to the date. hope I can make it next week. is it just a cruise to Spanish banks? what time does the event usually end?

pre meet at queensborough, drive to Whiterock, then cruise to spanish banks/ show and shine until around 3/4 pm, people start packing up slowly and get going.

since lots of people go to see everyone's work, many other car forums take this date as a chance to get spots, arrive at like 9 am and have their own meets. Many classic cars, jdm, bikes etc. have small gatherings.

Bring a camera, lots of cool cars to take photos of.

just a quick warning to those who think they can just drive there at 12 or 1 pm and park up, can kiss that idea good bye. every single lot that is by the ocean side fills up in 15 minutes once the big cruise gets to the spanish banks. you can enjoy a long walk to see other people's cars, and be sad about it. you have been notified.

last year :

Last edited:
pre meet at queensborough, drive to Whiterock, then cruise to spanish banks/ show and shine until around 3/4 pm, people start packing up slowly and get going.

since lots of people go to see everyone's work, many other car forums take this date as a chance to get spots, arrive at like 9 am and have their own meets. Many classic cars, jdm, bikes etc. have small gatherings.

Bring a camera, lots of cool cars to take photos of.

just a quick warning to those who think they can just drive there at 12 or 1 pm and park up, can kiss that idea good bye. every single lot that is by the ocean side fills up in 15 minutes once the big cruise gets to the spanish banks. you can enjoy a long walk to see other people's cars, and be sad about it. you have been notified.

last year :

i dont think you can find room at 11am going in a group...

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Forecast is for sunny and a high of 19C (slight/40% chance of showers).

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion