GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AFS leveling but NOT turning?

GHM73

Ready to race!
OK I haven't found an answer to this anywhere. The leveling function on my AFS headlights (xenon) seems to be working, but the "light turn with the steering" function is not.

When I start the car, the headlights do their normal dance (down, side to side, back up). They are definitely NOT turning with the steering though, at any speed (I know it's only between like 5-35 mph).

Any ideas? Maybe just a bad sensor or something?

zrickety

The Fixer
Did you just notice this? Have you restarted the car? It might be time to disconnect the battery and try a hard reboot.

GHM73

Ready to race!
It's been like this for months. I've never selected anything about the lighting in MFD. It has always just worked.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
It's been like this for months. I've never selected anything about the lighting in MFD. It has always just worked.

bend lighting could have been ticked off for some reason, scroll through your MFD...make sure its checked on

GHM73

Ready to race!
There is no option for it in my MFD. There was no way to accidentally turn it off.

Bad sensor?

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
There is no option for it in my MFD. There was no way to accidentally turn it off.

Bad sensor?

There should def be an option on your MFD as its own seperate menu at least it is for me and a couple others ive been in

sniper27

Go Kart Champion

Bad sensor?

You don't have this?

GHM73

Ready to race!
OK, sooo... I'm a turd.

Checked MFD again and AFS was un-checked. All good now.

Derp.

Thanks guys.