GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I never get trucks trying to race me. All they do is cut me the fuck off because they know they're a lot bigger than me. Fuck Trucks.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Hahaha trucks are bad but I think the worst thing for people in SoCal are the G35/350z with the DE motor (slow one), you can always assure that these guys will try to race you as they do with everyone, your salvage titled 150k 350z with no front bumper is not the quickiest car out there sir and neither is my 2.0t

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha trucks are bad but I think the worst thing for people in SoCal are the G35/350z with the DE motor (slow one), you can always assure that these guys will try to race you as they do with everyone, your salvage titled 150k 350z with no front bumper is not the quickiest car out there sir and neither is my 2.0t

would it happen to be generally people from Glendale?

ArcsandSparks

Ready to race!
Holy sh*t trucks to race all the time, my friend has an ecoboost f150 and even though that thing moves for a truck it's still not quick enough to talk trash, a lot of lifted Jeeps do the same too

This x10.

Every time I pull up next to a Jeep they lay into the throttle like I knocked up their sister.

I've pulled behind keeps cruising on a one lane country road at 5-10 under the posted limit, when I go to pass them in a passing zone, they lay into the throttle, then ride my ass after I settle at 5-10 over the limit (middle of nowhere NC, won't get pulled over until you're going 15-20 over).

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I get GTI's trying to race me all the time... gosh! :bellyroll:

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
This x10.

Every time I pull up next to a Jeep they lay into the throttle like I knocked up their sister.

I've pulled behind keeps cruising on a one lane country road at 5-10 under the posted limit, when I go to pass them in a passing zone, they lay into the throttle, then ride my ass after I settle at 5-10 over the limit (middle of nowhere NC, won't get pulled over until you're going 15-20 over).

This literally happens to me every fucking day except that I'm in Ohio. They'll either ride my ass or flip me off

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
would it happen to be generally people from Glendale?

Inland empire is the worst as well as the Fulerton/Brea area, Glendale seems just as bad.

Breakfast Beagle

Passed Driver's Ed
I was driving home from the gym last night, and saw an LR4 gunning it at every red light. Naturally, I pull up next to it and toy with it for a little until the next red right. I look over st the mid fifties something heavy set driver, and notice that he has a smirk on his face like "I'm about to put this guy in his place". The light turns green, we both hit it, and I'm about two car lengths at 60mph and shut it down. He didn't look over st the next red light, and rage drove away lol.

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
The funniest part about trucks around here, is that they are loud as fuck, but slow as shit. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Always some older guy in accord sport or an A4 around here. They all assume my car is just loud and slow. Needles to say they must be surprised when the ko4 kicks in.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
Always some older guy in accord sport or an A4 around here. They all assume my car is just loud and slow. Needles to say they must be surprised when the ko4 kicks in.

Hahaha a K04 must be great to have so you can toy with 99% of cars on the road.

Jlove8128

Ready to race!
Hahaha a K04 must be great to have so you can toy with 99% of cars on the road.

Definitely makes my commute a lot more fun.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Inland empire is the worst as well as the Fulerton/Brea area, Glendale seems just as bad.

Yup - I get this shit ALL THE TIME in Brea.