GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys looking to sell a few things that I just have here lying around in the garage [emoji28]

DG Springs for 2dr DSG (40k miles) -SOLD

034 Density Strut Mounts (about 120 miles) - $80

Galvez Custom Front Splitter - SOLD

Stock Suspension (97k miles) - SOLD

OEM Passenger Side Mirror Housing (BNIB plus I paid $200 for this from the dealer) - $120

I can get pics upon request, but for now the stuff is just scattered through my garage in boxes lol

Last edited:

TakmaN

Ready to race!
WTB: Magnaflow catback exhaust!

cencalmk7

Ready to race!
Parting out my car, here's the list

APR stage 1&2 perfect condition -350, will separate
6R rotors, calipers, and lines. rebuilt, powdercoated red 4k miles ago -600
H&R front sway -175
Neuspeed rear sway (500 miles) -235
KW V2 rebuilt 3k miles ago all paperwork included, ECS mounts, f.a.g. bearings -850
2 door thule roof rack with fairing and key -220
WALK on control arms -200
OEM Samarkand wheels with good tires (curbed, but straight no cracks or bends) -250
6mt steering wheel with controls 10/10 -280
airbag -150
6mt shifter and boot -40
handbrake -30
OEM mic - make offer
OE Euro cupholder -30
8in Polk audio subwoofer custom fab fits in left cubby -225
double apex usb charging port -40

Also have a few FSI parts for sale
text me 5594306764 Norcal/Socal, located halfway in Fresno

somerset91

Ready to race!
Selling--

LiquiMoly Synthoil High Tech 5W40, 5 qts for $30

Mann filters for GTI TSI. Buy each for $8, three for $20. Will also include new drain bolts with washers

Cabin air filter for $10

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys looking to sell a few things that I just have here lying around in the garage [emoji28]

DG Springs for 2dr DSG (40k miles) -PENDING SALE
034 Density Strut Mounts (about 120 miles) - $80

Galvez Custom Front Splitter - $125

Stock Suspension (97k miles) - PENDING SALE
OEM Passenger Side Mirror Housing (BNIB plus I paid $200 for this from the dealer) - $120

I can get pics upon request, but for now the stuff is just scattered through my garage in boxes lol

Bumpity bump bump

TakmaN

Ready to race!
FS: Neuspeed and Megan Catback Exhausts

FS: Neuspeed Catback Exhaust - $475

Most people are familiar with this one--awesome build quality and spot on fitment. The dual mufflers look awesome in the rear and I had a Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator welded into the mid-pipe. It was louder than I expected stock and the Vibrant quieted it down maybe 30% and reduced the drone as well. It shows signs of age and I am not the first owner (bought it from another member here some time ago). There are scratches and dents on the bottom of the muffler which cannot be seen from behind once mounted. Pictures and a short rev video are posted below.

FS: Megan Catback Exhaust - $350

A good budget alternative to the infamous Manzo and Beluga eBay exhausts. Fitment was good and the overall exhaust tone was one of my favorites (not Magnaflow deep but not tin can ricer sounding either). It has 2.5" piping and is quite a bit lighter than the stock exhaust but still feels to be of pretty good quality. The mid-pipe connects to the stock downpipe by slipping over it which is a bit weird but wanted to make known in case anyone is trying to mate it to a 3" downpipe. To do so, you'll probably need to buy or make an adapter. I didn't take a video while it was installed but I found a link to one from another member below.

Neuspeed Pictures and Short Rev Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1mz0ybJmk
*Ignore the buzzing noise as that was due to a broken wastegate*

Megan Pictures and Link to Sound Clips Clip
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76825

tkelly0727

Ready to race!

Most people are familiar with this one--awesome build quality and spot on fitment. The dual mufflers look awesome in the rear and I had a Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator welded into the mid-pipe. It was louder than I expected stock and the Vibrant quieted it down maybe 30% and reduced the drone as well. It shows signs of age and I am not the first owner (bought it from another member here some time ago). There are scratches and dents on the bottom of the muffler which cannot be seen from behind once mounted. Pictures and a short rev video are posted below.

A good budget alternative to the infamous Manzo and Beluga eBay exhausts. Fitment was good and the overall exhaust tone was one of my favorites (not Magnaflow deep but not tin can ricer sounding either). It has 2.5" piping and is quite a bit lighter than the stock exhaust but still feels to be of pretty good quality. The mid-pipe connects to the stock downpipe by slipping over it which is a bit weird but wanted to make known in case anyone is trying to mate it to a 3" downpipe. To do so, you'll probably need to buy or make an adapter. I didn't take a video while it was installed but I found a link to one from another member below.

AH DAMN!! this is a good deal, i would defiantly buy the nuespeed catback off you to replace my magnaflow. but my car is at the dealership atm.
good luck man!

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Omg Ross! Damn you. I'll give you a text.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Get it Francis do itttttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
That's a steal for the neuspeed catback, in stock form it sounds fantastic one of the best sounding gti cb exhausts imo.
Glws

Sent from my Pixel

Mr. Squiggles

i have niche essen wheels for sale! 18x8 et42
1 wheel has a tiny bit of curb rash
$700 obo in the san diego area

i also have stock catback and downpipe and stock shocks front and rear (need rear bump stops 65k miles)-make an offer

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_223731_753.jpg
    IMG_20170817_223731_753.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

kitoyskie1285

Ready to race!

Pmd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdmhong

I posted this on the other sales thread, but just for visibility!

OEM PART #: 1K0071126

I bought it for my Golf MK6 TDI before they took it away from us. I need to clean out my garage and it's been sitting around, never used. I live in SOCAL, about 5-10 from Cal Poly Pomona. Willing to drive half way or something to get it sold.

$240 picked up.

https://imgur.com/a/Bv5h3

FYI from pictures so I can be completely transparent. I am not sure why on the box it says 2004, I picked this up from the Ontario VW and this is what they gave me. I verified the part number on the sticker and from the manual.

I also have the following: a spare tire taken from the MK6 golf (not sure if that's worth anything), the inside rear trunk cover #14 (http://www.vwpartsdepartment.com/schematics/9/9281710.gif), brand new oem floor mats, used oem all weather mats, the trunk cargo organizer blocks. Shoot me an offer on these, I can take some more pictures when I get back home

Last edited: