GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
FS: OEM Roof Rack Base Bars with Thule Fairing and (2) Thule bike carriers.

Looking for $350 for everything!

OEM Roof Rack Base Bars retail for $250
Thule Fairing retails for $75
Thule Bike carriers retail for $200 each

This is a great price for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
FS: OEM Roof Rack Base Bars with Thule Fairing and (2) Thule bike carriers.

Looking for $350 for everything!

OEM Roof Rack Base Bars retail for $250
Thule Fairing retails for $75
Thule Bike carriers retail for $200 each

This is a great price for everything!

Damn, that is a good price. You aren't selling the car next, are you?

Mr. Squiggles

Wtb a driver side keyhole cover in csg if anyone has a car they're parting out. Pretty sure someone tried breaking into my car

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Also have an oem front lip painted CSG will let go for $90.

Located in Orange County

Text me for more info (714) 912-0781

Still have oem lip for sale. cf diffuser sold.

Also, lost my stock diffuser on the freeway so sadly I’m ISO a stock diffuser.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
For sale: $800

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Wheels do not come with center caps - some asshat stole them. Wheels are in good shape, no bends or cracks - all straight and true. These wheels weigh 18lbs a piece and are VERY strong, they’re great track wheels. They come with almost new tires, less than 3k miles on them - I bought them in August. One wheel has chipping in the paint from a rock on ACH, but other than that they’re clean. The refinish is fading a bit and I had planned to paint them, but I’m indecisive and lost interest.

Specs:

18x8 et42
18lbs
225/40/18

I would entertain trades, but I’m picky. I’m looking for a darker wheel, preferably black and without a lip.

Photo of the rash:

If you have any questions just PM me or text (626)2onefive3sixfivesix - I’m an honest guy and anyone on here that’s dealt with me will attest to it. Thanks for taking the time to look!

Last edited:

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

Wheels do not come with center caps - some asshat stole them. Wheels are in good shape, no bends or cracks - all straight and true. These wheels weigh 18lbs a piece and are VERY strong, they’re great track wheels. They come with almost new tires, less than 3k miles on them - I bought them in August. One wheel has chipping in the paint from a rock on ACH, but other than that they’re clean. The refinish is fading a bit and I had planned to paint them, but I’m indecisive and lost interest.

Specs:

18x8 et42
18lbs
225/40/18

I would entertain trades, but I’m picky. I’m looking for a darker wheel, preferably black and without a lip.

Photo of the rash:

If you have any questions just PM me or text (626)2onefive3sixfivesix - I’m an honest guy and anyone on here that’s dealt with me will attest to it. Thanks for taking the time to look!

I attest to this, Brad is a great and honest guy. Very solid deals he has always given [emoji1598] good luck with sale

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I attest to this, Brad is a great and honest guy. Very solid deals he has always given [emoji1598] good luck with sale

Thanks homie. What are you gonna get now car wise? How’s the whole thing goin? Text me foo.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Thanks homie. What are you gonna get now car wise? How’s the whole thing goin? Text me foo.

Test drove a mark7 autobahn 6 speed today just to check it out. That thing felt great, but idk yet in what to get, I have a list lol. I'll text you [emoji1598]

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Specs:

18x8 et42
18lbs
225/40/18

Photo of the rash:

Pending - that was fast.

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Flow Designs splitter for sale. It fits the GTI only. Including all hardware, spacers in case you don’t have the oem lip and carbon fiber rods if you feel a little wild. Super durable and in good condition. $220

Also have the oem splitter in CSG for sale. SOLD

Text me (714) 912-0781

Located in Orange County, willing to meet up at a reasonable distance.

Last edited: