GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

asean

Selling my Used Magna Flow Catback Exhaust fits VW 2013 GTI will fit all years 2010-2014
50k miles on it still sounds amazing.
Asking for $400 OBO

Text me for pictures Located in Long Beach CA
714-319-7241

Attachments

• 00808_rd8FxtfCl5_600x450.jpg
    00808_rd8FxtfCl5_600x450.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 00n0n_8VEWNAZ9ELu_600x450.jpg
    00n0n_8VEWNAZ9ELu_600x450.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 00k0k_4ONzZeccuL0_600x450.jpg
    00k0k_4ONzZeccuL0_600x450.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I need some 5mm or 10mm spacers, or a combo of both - need 4 total. PM me - thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I have stock tail lights available and brand new resistor boxes that came with my DEPO LED tail lights but I just coded them out, this is in case you don't have vagcom cable or don't want to deal with coding them out and I have driver side headlight that I had bought to replace and it arrived the next day after the accident at my doorstep lol. If anyone has a bad driver side halogen headlight PM me, I'll hook you up. I'm just trying to get rid of the things that remain and help someone else out.

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Flow Designs splitter for sale. It fits the GTI only. Including all hardware, spacers in case you don’t have the oem lip and carbon fiber rods if you feel a little wild. Super durable and in good condition. $220

Also have the oem splitter in CSG for sale. SOLD

Text me (714) 912-0781

Located in Orange County, willing to meet up at a reasonable distance.

OEM splitter sold. Flow design is still available.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Anyone selling a set of LED cherry tails locally?

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS: 034 Motorsport dogbone mount,
Second owner, bought it from another forum member. It has no more that 3000 mi on it. First owner said he put about 2k mi on it and i only had it installed for about 600 give or take. Reason why i selling is because its too much NVH for me, i commute 40+ miles one way and sitting in traffic for hours plus with the AC on is too much for me, mind you i have the 034 steet density engin/ trans mount and HPA red puck. Asking price is $100

I also have the 034 subframe insert FS. Price is $20

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS: 034 Motorsport dogbone mount,
Second owner, bought it from another forum member. It has no more that 3000 mi on it. First owner said he put about 2k mi on it and i only had it installed for about 600 give or take. Reason why i selling is because its too much NVH for me, i commute 40+ miles one way and sitting in traffic for hours plus with the AC on is too much for me, mind you i have the 034 steet density engin/ trans mount and HPA red puck. Asking price is $100

I also have the 034 subframe insert FS. Price is $20

Sold.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I can’t believe I’m asking this but does anyone have THIS missing grommet they will sell me?

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
FS: VW Drivers Gear "DG" Springs with SACHS struts

Here goes...Selling my VW Drivers Gear "DG" lowering springs with SACHS performance struts on all four corners. (2 front springs, 2 rear springs, and 4 struts.) The DG springs are specifically for a the 2-Door/Manual transmission model MK6 Golf or GTI. I believe the SACHS performance struts fit most MK6 Golf/GTI models. DG springs were used for 4 years (~35k miles on them) while the SACHS struts were added later with 2 years (~15k miles on them). All miles in California and never driven in snow. Front strut top bearings and rubber 034 hat included per the attached picture. :w00t:

S O L D

Prefer local sales as these items are heavy and bulky to ship.

PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• DGs with SACHS.jpg
    DGs with SACHS.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 161
Last edited: