GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

smanierre

Autocross Champion
This past Saturday was gorgeous. That was my autocross day. I hope to detail it this saturday but my supplies might not be here in time.

Ordered some wash mitts, car soap, clay bars, iron x, Jescar power lock, Collinite 845, applicator pads, and carpro eraser! Already got the polish I need.

I got some buckets, wash mitts, soap, clay bars, wax, applicator pads and a whole bunch of microfibers/terry towels. This will be the first full wash/wax since I got the car so i'm excited to see how it's gonna look. Hopefully next weekend is nice enough to do the inside since it's filthy.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I got some buckets, wash mitts, soap, clay bars, wax, applicator pads and a whole bunch of microfibers/terry towels. This will be the first full wash/wax since I got the car so i'm excited to see how it's gonna look. Hopefully next weekend is nice enough to do the inside since it's filthy.

Hell yea! Goodluck!

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
Ordered OEM wipers from amazon warehouse deals, $20.60 shipped

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002G47GE6/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

plenty of stock left at the moment

Used - Like New: An apparently untouched item in perfect condition. Original protective wrapping may be missing, but the original packaging is intact and pristine. There are absolutely no signs of wear on the item or its packaging. Instructions are included. Item is suitable for presenting as a gift.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

krvnked

Go Kart Champion
hopefully you'll have better luck that i have with warehouse deals.

Amazon customer service is amazing. If I'm upset whatsoever, I'll request a prepaid return label. No problems for me ever. Got EBC red stuff rear brake pads on amazon warehouse for $16 a set... bought two at that price. One was missing a packet of brake grease, big deal. Normal price would have been $60. Happy camper.

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
warehouse deals, i thought, were amazon?

Negative, there are LOTS of sellers that sell via Amazon, but are not covered by the Amazon guarantee. If its not being fulfilled by Amazon, I don't buy it. I've been had before by third party sellers refusing refunds even after I ship the item back to them. Before purchasing, check the "Other buying options" just to make sure it's from Amazon Warehouse, and not some other seller.

SJC

Ready to race!
Having Magnaflow cat back installed onto Unitronic downpipe today.
Ridiculous Magnaflow has a reducer coupler that if left on is a 2.5”. Unitronic downpipe is 3”.
The shop is cutting and welding in a 3” coupler so the system is 3” back to the splitter where it branches into dual 2.5”.

Update — — Install complete. Sounds amazing. Bass at low revs, shreaks at high revs and stock sounding when cruising on the highway until you accelerate it wakes up, but no highway drone.

Last edited:

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Was doing a WOT pull today and my front PCV hose blew off and car went into limp mode. No shoulder on the highway so I literally had to pull off onto the grass on the center median where I could quickly clip it back on, reset the ignition and keep going.

Then about 10 minutes later the same p1335 code I've been chasing came back again, but this time the hose was nice and secure. Looks like I have more boost leak chasing to do...

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Finally did a full wash, claybar, wax, and rain-x yesterday. Hopefully gonna take care of the interior next weekend since it's filthy.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Spent about 5/6 hours detailing my car yesterday. Washed, iron-x, clay bar, polished, sealed with power-lock and collinite 845

Tightened my rear sway bar. Thought the clunking sound I had was from my rear subframe bolts but they were all tight (rusted tight lol). Sway bar bolts where it’s mounted to the frame were loose.

I originally tightened them to spec but now I just tightened them down much harder