GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Tracking / Autocrossing / Driving Techniques

Old 04-16-2018, 10:14 AM   #15
DASVDUB
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: Basic GTI, loud exhaust
I do daily drive them.
2dr 2011 Candy White GTI|APR Stage 2|Godspeed catless dp|custom straight pipe catback|Carbonio Stage 1 & 2|Forge Diverter Valve|H&R Super Sports|Koni Orange Struts & Shocks|R8 Coils|NGK BKR7EIX Plugs|Soundaktor delete|20% tint|
DASVDUB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:32 AM   #16
Teachmehowto20
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2014 GTI (Driver's Edition)
RE71's are the go to for autoX guys in my region. I ran a week or so ago with PSS and placed 4/13, all the regulars run RE71's. I was less than a second off of the winner (even less time wise, but i killed cones on my best run).
That being said, obviously I am biased, but i really appreciate that the PSS held its own in that class. one guy with a Focus ST has RE71's and I was able to notch him out. The tires felt nice and grippy, and for DD use i absolutely love them. They dont like heat too much, i needed to cool them off after 2 runs, but i would say you pay a little more, but get longer life versus the RE71.
=
Teachmehowto20 is offline   Reply With Quote