GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Just eat less food, but of higher quality and nutritional value. Do more BS bike rides.

plenty of rides, lol.. its more the diet and metabolism working against me these days.

agreed - nutrititional value, less carbs and sugar, etc.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
(Seinfeld episode where George says just to look irritated all the time and it makes you look busy. )

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
plenty of rides, lol.. its more the diet and metabolism working against me these days.

agreed - nutrititional value, less carbs and sugar, etc.

Yep. Diet is like 85% of getting fit. You can’t outworkout a crap diet after the age of like 20.

It’s not just less carbs and sugar it’s the types. Vegetables and lower sugar fruits are almost free on net caloric value. Refined sugar and flour based, processed, antibiotic filled, high sodium crap. That’s the big problem.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
In4hotchat

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yeah.. gotta do it right, or it can go horribly wrong, a la HR, etc.

I'll need to have some frank discussions without showing my hand. need to flex just enough to let them know that i'll call their bluff if they try to call one on me.

I often wonder if randoms outside of chicago occasionally drop in to see how in the world this thread is still poppin. At this point, we are the forum.

I mean im here but thats because boosted said it was Jay's birthday while yall were trying to get that last chichat to 10k...

Status
Not open for further replies.