GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR stage 1 tune yesterday!!!!!

Induktion

Passed Driver's Ed
turboteig posted the improved 0-60 times elsewhere for the Golf R. (Very nice looking R, by the way.) I haven't timed anything in my GTI (and I'm not exactly a prodigy running through the gears on my manual), but Holy Crap! At this point, apart from the ECU, my car is 100% stock, but 200% more fun. I can't imagine there could be any one single thing you could do that would provide more WOW per dollar.

Driving back in the holiday congestion on 95, I didn't notice all that much difference at highway speeds. However, I did then get to spend about a half hour cruising around Columbia. After I launched myself into early next week, pinned to the seat, I was HIGHLY satisfied with this mod. In theory, this amounts to +38 HP and +76 TQ on the GTI, but to my untrained senses, it felt like way more. God help me when I get it back with the K04. (That install should be wrapped up Jan. 9!) The helpful guy at New German Performance took this picture with my phone of the pending mods.

K04.JPG

08CW R32

Ready to race!
You Sir R A Wild Man!

Nice Pic....:)

turboteig posted the improved 0-60 times elsewhere for the Golf R. (Very nice looking R, by the way.) I haven't timed anything in my GTI (and I'm not exactly a prodigy running through the gears on my manual), but Holy Crap! At this point, apart from the ECU, my car is 100% stock, but 200% more fun. I can't imagine there could be any one single thing you could do that would provide more WOW per dollar.

Driving back in the holiday congestion on 95, I didn't notice all that much difference at highway speeds. However, I did then get to spend about a half hour cruising around Columbia. After I launched myself into early next week, pinned to the seat, I was HIGHLY satisfied with this mod. In theory, this amounts to +38 HP and +76 TQ on the GTI, but to my untrained senses, it felt like way more. God help me when I get it back with the K04. (That install should be wrapped up Jan. 9!) The helpful guy at New German Performance took this picture with my phone of the pending mods.

View attachment 27431

ktmracer736

Go Kart Champion
Also just got stage 1 today. All I can say what a difference. Do you have a boost gauge? What are you peaking at ?