Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow

Sauce118

Ready to race!
you can just run stage 1 and keep your dp with 02 spacers.. then the best of both worlds

Gino

Ready to race!
I remember reading somewhere that if requested you can probably get a Stage 1 tune with 02 sensors disabled.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
APR (Arin), if you're reading this, I would love to be a stage 2 beta tester if that's possibly a thing

Midknight1

Ready to race!
I'm sure APR stopped reading stuff in here a long time ago

Sent from the future

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I upgraded to k04 in the timeframe of this thread. I'm good[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
APR (Arin), if you're reading this, I would love to be a stage 2 beta tester if that's possibly a thing

I don't think we need any because we're already porting codes. There's way too many... For every box code and revision, there's stage 1 and 2, multiple torque output levels, and multiple octane levels. Each one is a new file. Takes a long time to do.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
You tease.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I don't think we need any because we're already porting codes. There's way too many... For every box code and revision, there's stage 1 and 2, multiple torque output levels, and multiple octane levels. Each one is a new file. Takes a long time to do.

So what you're saying is...

New stage 2 files are coming but you don't need a test dummy a la me?

FL_GTI

Ready to race!

Arin, will the new file require the updated ECM (24AX) flash from Volkswagen prior to the forthcoming APR revision?

This may be an overkill question but I just want to be sure.

TesseracT

Passed Driver's Ed

Need some help? Finished my Engineering degree, Embedded Systems even. :attention_whore:

Status
Not open for further replies.