GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phant0m

Ready to race!
Suspenseeeee. I think/hope it's safe to say it'll be out by the end of the quarter like APR claimed. I'm ready to schedule an appointment at my tuner the day it comes out ?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This definitely makes not going k04 a whole lot easier. I mean, the numbers are what like 260hp with the current stage 2 file and 310-340 hp with k04? and the new stage 2 file is gonna about 290hp?

Gino

Ready to race!
This definitely makes not going k04 a whole lot easier. I mean, the numbers are what like 260hp with the current stage 2 file and 310-340 hp with k04? and the new stage 2 file is gonna about 290hp?

I really can't imagine getting 290hp to the wheels with stage 2. If you could then the entire power band is going to be wierd lol. If it was possible I think it would have already been done.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I really can't imagine getting 290hp to the wheels with stage 2. If you could then the entire power band is going to be wierd lol. If it was possible I think it would have already been done.

I just remember someone saying something in this thread about the new stage 2 being a whole lot closer to 300hp. Just have to play the waiting game I guess.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

This.

I think if it was that easy one of the other tuner companies would have a stage 2 out a lot closer.

Im sure there will be a bump but i doubt it will be 40whp.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
I just remember someone saying something in this thread about the new stage 2 being a whole lot closer to 300hp. Just have to play the waiting game I guess.

Arin, can APR "announce" the tune even before the box codes are ready, with a 2 week later "availability" date or something, so that we can answer questions like these and spend some time deciding which files to get and schedule tuner appointments in the interim?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
This.

I think if it was that easy one of the other tuner companies would have a stage 2 out a lot closer.

Im sure there will be a bump but i doubt it will be 40whp.

I won't complain either way. Even if it's 10hp I'll be happy lol

Like I said, I just remember someone who made it sound like they had the beta file was saying it was much closer to 300hp now.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Like I said, I just remember someone who made it sound like they had the beta file was saying it was much closer to 300hp now.

As long as you feel something in the butt dyno right?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

sssshhh quiet before no one gets an update.. :lol:

phant0m

Ready to race!
Arin, can APR "announce" the tune even before the box codes are ready, with a 2 week later "availability" date or something, so that we can answer questions like these and spend some time deciding which files to get and schedule tuner appointments in the interim?
They've been extremely "hush hush" about a particular date; other than saying the tune will be released by the end of "q1 of 2016". I'd love an official announcement from them, but I think it's going to come when they're ready to release everything at once.

Hopefully it'll happen in the next couple weeks!

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note 5 via Tapatalk.

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going in for clutch kit and stage 2 tomorrow. Are revisions to customers with existing tunes complimentary, or does APR charge for the updates?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I'm going in for clutch kit and stage 2 tomorrow. Are revisions to customers with existing tunes complimentary, or does APR charge for the updates?

Bruh.... READ THE THREAD

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
I couldn't get my shitty internet to load, found it a couple pages back eventually. Sorry, for the inconvenience of having to read my post...bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.