GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Night out of random racing *videos* Edit: added more video's

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
My camera man didn't get all the races.

Missed the
EVO vs 370Z
Me vs M3 -so close we kept switching leads after each gear change till about 150
Whipple stang vs EVO vs 370Z
Mazdaspeed 6 vs me vs shinimo (on this forum)
many more of me beating pretty much every honda out there except for the turbo civic.

Shinimo (member of this forum) was featured in these videos alot.

Damn dude is there spray in your 370 zero?!
LOL j/k

bullshit would that type R pull me?!

CALL OUT!!! NOW!! RAWR!!!! LETS GOO!!!!

our vids:

Bulliit vs 370z
M4H00528.mp4 video by trevorhine - Photobucket

Bulliit vs. bike lol we knew there was no point in it it was all in good fun! :thumb:
M4H00527.mp4 video by trevorhine - Photobucket

370z vs. both gtis
M4H00523.mp4 video by trevorhine - Photobucket

ms6 vs gti 60 roll
M4H00524.mp4 video by trevorhine - Photobucket

ms6 vs gti dig but totally fucked it up on the launch and i missed third lol
M4H00525.mp4 video by trevorhine - Photobucket

ms6 vs 370z vs gti (I, codeb4u, was in this video after 19 second range. I started behind that line and just went for the hell of it.)
M4H00522.mp4 video by trevorhine - Photobucket

Last edited:

omes4life1

Ready to race!
Civic is wet!! I love it, sounds mean.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
those 370s ride out :/

Especially his. He's on my local forum, other HR Zs fall behind quick like I did. So now I have to get some self-esteem back and race one of those HR he beat. Those should be a close race without the driver mod like the one on the video.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Man it would have been nice to have a video of that race against the m3 :( lol but damn that civic was crazy I guess that's what it looks like when the v-tec kicks in lol regardless that it has a turbo haha

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Man it would have been nice to have a video of that race against the m3 :( lol but damn that civic was crazy I guess that's what it looks like when the v-tec kicks in lol regardless that it has a turbo haha

Me too! That race was so nice and close. Literally every gear change we would swap leads.

My camera man (brother) was to busy having a good time instead of recording.

I'm planning on taking revenge when I get my w / m kit.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Fun night. Looking at all those cars were there... I felt slow.

Why, we only lost to the ones we are suppose to lose to.

Did you see the video of us racing, now i know why after we raced you said i jump and i swear i didn't. It was because the 370 honked 3 times and you also honked 3 times, but yours was a bit slower honks...so while you was on ur second honk i was already leaving on the third from the 370s honk. lmao. That why when you called me out on the jump, i was like WWWTTFFFFF !!! NO I DIDN'T. You can hear it on the video's. lol. I was so focused i never even heard your honks till i saw the video. lol

We need to race with me not having a passenger. Makes a big difference.

Next time gopro video camera, bring it out and stick it on your roof.

creed41090

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice videos.

Only question, was the 370z stock?

I'm surprised it pulled that much on a Stage2. Last time I drove a 370 it felt sort of sluggish, just curious :iono:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
ok. Eric wants to compare his Unitronic against our APR too.

Yeah he's been telling me to. We will see, I doubt his girl will even let him. Seems like what she says goes...but I don't know cause I've meet him a couple times at the meets. But that's the impression I get. O well hope I'm wrong about it.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Nice videos.

Only question, was the 370z stock?

I'm surprised it pulled that much on a Stage2. Last time I drove a 370 it felt sort of sluggish, just curious :iono:

He recently came from a ko4 GTI to the 370z. So it was stock...he said its driver mod what makes the difference.

creed41090

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah I see.

Either way, like you said, you beat all the cars your were supposed to or that compete price/performance wise with the GTI. At least these videos/races are reasonable. Getting tired of the ZOMG I WALKED A SALEEN S7 FROM LYK 120mph!!!1one!!11

It's funny when people get butthurt about not being able to beat cars in a different class (Corvettes and the like).

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Ah I see.

Either way, like you said, you beat all the cars your were supposed to or that compete price/performance wise with the GTI. At least these videos/races are reasonable. Getting tired of the ZOMG I WALKED A SALEEN S7 FROM LYK 120mph!!!1one!!11

It's funny when people get butthurt about not being able to beat cars in a different class (Corvettes and the like).

Yeah, i mean losing to the 370Z did make me "ugggrrrhhh" but that is only motivation for the next performance part. But i wasn't like uggrrhhh WHY CAN'T I BEAT YOU 370Z !! because it's just not going to happen. I just wanted to see by how much i lost by.