GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R's in Nemo

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Currently in search of empty parking lots... You should do the same. I'll take a crack at filming but I am an amateur.

Edit:
Wow, totally fun! I probably should have waited for more snow to fall because there was more traction than I wanted and I could feel that my tires were taking a slight beating. However, I didn't want to give the snow plows time to kill the snow as they are pretty quick out here. So this was done with about 2.5-3" of snow on the ground.

The disclaimer is that there are mobs of golfmk6 members just waiting for me to fuck up my R (ahem...Vancity2Constantinople) so I was extra easy on her. Plus I'm no drift king and this was my first crack at it with the ESC defeat on my R. So even though a ton of you are probably MUCH better at it than me, I wanted my R to live another day :D

Without further ado ladies and gents, I present to you my Golf R in storm Nemo!

Note: I stopped abruptly at the end because I got the ESC fault code, which apparently is no big deal and has happened to others.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5904875-Fault-Stabilization-Control-(ESC)

Last edited:

Mantooth

Ready to race!
Don't drive if you're in Ma. That shit is a $500 fine tonight, per the govnah!

I wish I was kidding.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Mantooth

Ready to race!
You can walk around, just can't drive. Can't say I'd want to anyway. Left my car at the office downtown. Digging out is for chumps :D

Sent from my Nexus 7

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
What's the deal with the fine for driving in the snow storm? Damn that sucks, especially if you have no other means/choice.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
You can if you are an emergency responder, member of the media, or .... Actually that might be it. Its happened once or twice before, though not in my 30 years.

Sent from the snowpocolypse

jnj2455

Ready to race!
so you did this in like Bethlehem?