GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Behind a Night Blue MK7 getting off the sagtikos and onto the LIE heading east about 15 min ago... I got off the first exit I gave the thumbs up and you waved back

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
Everytime I see a mk6 on the highway. I try to catch up and say hi.. but they never acknowledge or speed away like im trying to race!
#happensallthetime :iono: Just want to say hi... damn dood

evolintent

Ready to race!
Everytime I see a mk6 on the highway. I try to catch up and say hi.. but they never acknowledge or speed away like im trying to race!
#happensallthetime :iono: Just want to say hi... damn dood

I hear you there I normally just get dirty looks

JdR32

Over Engineering Rules!
Everytime I'm on the highway this guy try's to chase me down and wave. I just speed up and give him dirty looks.

#stopcreepingonme

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Red MK6 2dr on GCP, westbound, by the la guardia/bqe extension around 7:10 - 7:15am. It had detroits and golf r LED tails.

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
Red 2door GTI w/ tint and smoked side markers and some stickers parked behind me outside Job Lots/Price Chopper on Central Ave in Albany

henrylun

Ready to race!
White GTI, Jersey plates @ Medieval Times NJ today? Had black lip, and wheels :-d

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
White GTI, Jersey plates @ Medieval Times NJ today? Had black lip, and wheels :-d

I think I saw you yesterday (Sunday, Nov. 9th, around 7pm) parked on 9th ave and 57th? in Brooklyn...it was either you or someone who is running the same exact setup as your sig picture.

henrylun

Ready to race!
I think I saw you yesterday (Sunday, Nov. 9th, around 7pm) parked on 9th ave and 57th? in Brooklyn...it was either you or someone who is running the same exact setup as your sig picture.

That was me :D

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
That was me :D

Niceee...My girlfriend lives between 9th and 10th on 49th street, so I drive through there often. Maybe I'll run into you one of these days

henrylun

Ready to race!
Niceee...My girlfriend lives between 9th and 10th on 49th street, so I drive through there often. Maybe I'll run into you one of these days

Ahh, our girls live close to each other. So it's quite a high possibility.

nygti3491

Ready to race!
Saw this sweet CW 4door mk7 with APR front fender sticker on the lie today around 4 couldn't really see you though our tints but gave you a thumbs up and dope car !
Then same ride home i saw this black 2 door mk6 gti and got off exit 57 of the lie and down vets highway I like the laguna rims[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
I saw unforgivable this morning on south st I was in my white pathfinder. I waved but not sure if you noticed. My car is in the shop... Again... Waterpump... AGAIN... Oh and radiator leak

Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
I saw unforgivable this morning on south st I was in my white pathfinder. I waved but not sure if you noticed. My car is in the shop... Again... Waterpump... AGAIN... Oh and radiator leak

Butchered by autocorrect via Tapatalk

Didn't notice lol. and these water pumps suck. and I think my radiator is leaking too, but it stopped recently. :iono: