GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: FOUR more Sukanas Retrofitted Headlights!!

sukanas1

Ready to race!
For Sale:
These are retrofitted OEM headlights w/ HID bi-xenon projectors. I have plenty of experience w/ GTI headlights making these sets probably my 12th or 13th set, LOL

Got these from a VW dealer in Thousand Oaks. Got a headache from driving w/ the box smell...

Getting the lights prepped!

Putting an end to the ugly reflector!!

Finally! :D and the the back..

I will not do color changes :( since reopening and repainting the lights are a huge PITA. So what you see here is what it is!

Chrome/Black

gone!

FAQ:

How is the wiring harness and do you get a bulb out error?
You still use the stock harness as you would on your halogen lights. And with these headlights and wiring setup, there are no error codes :D

Golf, Gti, an JSW?
These lights will work for all!

Bixenon vs Xenon?
Bi-xenon basically means that the HID projector serves as a low (regular) beam AND a high beam.. hence the "bi." In our case, both the projector AND the halogen high beam will function at the same time.

OEM Headlights?
As shown in the pictures below, I used BRAND new OEM headlights, purchased directly from a dealer w/ the help of "bud" @ golfmk6. Don't be fooled by the quality of aftermarket headlights.

Projector Performance
The pictures below pretty much speak for themselves. I've had OEM xenon's installed and to be honest, I was quite disappointed. Granted, they certainly aren't bad lights at all, but I think it's simply because I've been so used to driving around w/ retrofits that my standards were too high.

If you're looking for more than just performance, but show, these lights certainly do them justice. The clean cutoff and the blue band/flicker can only be achieved through retrofitting projector headlights…

Last edited:

sukanas1

Ready to race!
My Experience:
Surely, I'm not an official vendor but I have previously sold 7 sets so far. I'm not sure if I should say their info but I'll def ask them to post their own review/thoughts if they'd like!

and uh..

I'll end it with this:

micah360

Ready to race!
I really wish I didn't owe money on taxes this year. I would pick me up an all black set of those in a heartbeat. Very, very nice work.

sukanas1

Ready to race!
Bump for high quality retros...

ah, i see you got em yesterday right? More than the looks, i hope you enjoy the night light :thumbup:. when i got your headlight, seemed like you had a plugnplay retro.. big difference huh

2010GTI4me

Go Kart Champion
ah, i see you got em yesterday right? More than the looks, i hope you enjoy the night light :thumbup:. when i got your headlight, seemed like you had a plugnplay retro.. big difference huh

HAHA, not me man. I finished my own retro that I have yet to install on my car. But I have been following all of your threads and you do amazing work!

sukanas1

Ready to race!
HAHA, not me man. I finished my own retro that I have yet to install on my car. But I have been following all of your threads and you do amazing work!

OOPS! what a silly mistake:lol: i got you mixed up with "gti for me" didn't see the 2010 in your username!

vwauug

Ready to race!
BUMP - for a great product. I have these and love hem.

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
OOPS! what a silly mistake:lol: i got you mixed up with "gti for me" didn't see the 2010 in your username!

That me

All i csn say WTF did you do to my headlights........

They are AWESOME,,,,,,,People get rid of those stock headlights and get his retrofit projectors,you will NOT be disappointed.His work is amazing.I am so excited i did this,now i will be able to see at night time.Thanks Sukanas.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I so would love a set of these, but I just don't have 1k to put up for one of these at the moment. :cry:

Bump for high quality awesomeness sir :thumbup: :thumbsup: