GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to tell if I'm tunded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonC1

Passed Driver's Ed
So I'm trying to figure out what's the deal with the snarky comments, and realized I spelled a word wrong. Good to know the grammar police are in full force here.

Thanks for the info.

GTI7871

Banned
GunKata have A LOT of cheerleaders around here!

Hoosier

Passed Driver's Ed
So I'm trying to figure out what's the deal with the snarky comments, and realized I spelled a word wrong. Good to know the grammar police are in full force here.

Thanks for the info.

I am guessing you didn't look into the forum much before you posted. With a title like that, what did you expect???

You got tunded.. Oh yeah, not sure snarky is a word either. Snide may have been a better choice.:thumbup:

JasonC1

Passed Driver's Ed
I am guessing you didn't look into the forum much before you posted. With a title like that, what did you expect???

You got tunded.. Oh yeah, not sure snarky is a word either. Snide may have been a better choice.:thumbup:

Example Sentences

• Mind you, it's important to be frank without being snarky or overly negative.

• Snarky comments are honestly unnecessary and add nothing to the discussion at hand.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/snarky
:thumbsup:

Poltergeist

Ready to race!
I clicked this thread because it said tunded....

I really thought it was sth new....

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
It's getting pretty serious in here over a typo.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
GunKata have A LOT of cheerleaders around here!

god that is awful, I keep just sitting there like "almost.... damn it.. almost..... Damn it! Almost... DAMN IT!!!"

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
You know you're tunded when your car is more fasterder.

Status
Not open for further replies.