GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
This shit feels better than it.

Can't drink in public legally. No fake I.D. #firstworldproblems

That's why you have ME to get you some and then find some females to hang with.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Your fault for not getting into USC or UCLA or Cal Poly Pomona :mad:
doesnt solve my problems if i get into those schools. plus, USC and UCLA would be pointless to me. Cal Poly Pomona's engineering school is 3290547975 times better.
i got into CSUN. full of ratchets. i think ill be good til i get my GED's and B.S.
That's why you have ME to get you some and then find some females to hang with.
but you work like all the time and live in SC, where the chick i like lives. nofunbrah

btw.. this chick down here.. she's pronstar... and she lives in LA... she gives free cam shows like all the time lol. met her once at the mall too. she was signing some shit at Spencer's

can i say 8.5/10 would bang?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Dude I'm telling you. I'll even chip in to help out for the cause.

Take him to the hookah bars where all those Persian princesses hang out at.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
doesnt solve my problems if i get into those schools. plus, USC and UCLA would be pointless to me. Cal Poly Pomona's engineering school is 3290547975 times better.
i got into CSUN. full of ratchets. i think ill be good til i get my GED's and B.S.

Well you could always go to La Verne :iono: :laugh:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Take him to the hookah bars where all those Persian princesses hang out at.

Persian princesses love me. I can get into hookah lounges. Hell, the owner of 3 of the lounges knows me cause I'm a regular LOL.

Well you could always go to La Verne :iono: :laugh:

my cousin goes there. too expensive. FAFSA wont cover it. dont have monies.. cept i just got a euro cupholder lol

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

but you work like all the time and live in SC, where the chick i like lives. nofunbrah

btw.. this chick down here.. she's pronstar... and she lives in LA... she gives free cam shows like all the time lol. met her once at the mall too. she was signing some shit at Spencer's

can i say 8.5/10 would bang?

Oh yeah I'd bang her as well. Well she may be a bit more difficult but it's not a no. But hey, the chick I'm bangin right now lives right off of Mountain off the 2 so I'm near you still lol.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Persian princesses love me. I can get into hookah lounges. Hell, the owner of 3 of the lounges knows me cause I'm a regular LOL.

hahaha see you got that shit down, now tap it already. Besides, you can blend in with the body hair :laugh:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Oh yeah I'd bang her as well. Well she may be a bit more difficult but it's not a no. But hey, the chick I'm bangin right now lives right off of Mountain off the 2 so I'm near you still lol.

PM pics

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I down to support the cause! And by that I mean I will drink LOL
:thumbsup:
Group trip to So Cal!!!
yesss

she armenian? i might know her LOL

hahaha see you got that shit down, now tap it already. Besides, you can blend in with the body hair :laugh:

im not much of a ladies man when im sober.... and only 1 hookah lounge has an alcohol license.
the rest dont have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.