GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Moving to houston, recommendations

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I have some family moving to houston soon, and I am trying to get some information about the area for potential places they should live/ avoid living.
Any opinion or experiences from the area are welcome. Also, how is the vw scene down there?
For reference looking for proximity to st joseph medical park.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
If you need a realtor, I know a great one!

Houston ain't bad, I like it. Roads are complete dogshit where I live, but vary from area to area.

There are a couple VW meets, and cars and coffee once a month is always packed.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Right now just looking at apartments, but I'll keep that in mind.
How do you have crappy roads in a warm weather state?

hryhorchuk

Passed Driver's Ed
Our roads can be crappy lol. lots of construction going on right now. If youre referencing St. Joseph Medical Center, that's pretty much in the heart of downtown at the I-45/59 interchange. lots of construction down there right now. there are some good parts of town (EADO- East Downtown) but the apts/condos are pretty pricey down there. Traffic can be a b*tch during rushhour trying to get into downtown. I live in Pasadena and commute to Baytown (30 minutes East of Houston). If you have more questions about the area, feel free to ask.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Our roads can be crappy lol. lots of construction going on right now. If youre referencing St. Joseph Medical Center, that's pretty much in the heart of downtown at the I-45/59 interchange. lots of construction down there right now. there are some good parts of town (EADO- East Downtown) but the apts/condos are pretty pricey down there. Traffic can be a b*tch during rushhour trying to get into downtown. I live in Pasadena and commute to Baytown (30 minutes East of Houston). If you have more questions about the area, feel free to ask.
Which vw dealership do you recommend in the area? Looking at a tiguan atm

hryhorchuk

Passed Driver's Ed
Which vw dealership do you recommend in the area? Looking at a tiguan atm

I bought my GTI at:

Archer VW
10400 Southwest Fwy
Houston, TX 77074
United States

Had a really good experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas2013MK6

If you need a realtor, I know a great one!

Houston ain't bad, I like it. Roads are complete dogshit where I live, but vary from area to area.

There are a couple VW meets, and cars and coffee once a month is always packed.

Where are the Houston VW meets? I've definitely been to coffee and cars - see you Saturday??

Also - while the local roads in Houston can be quite poor, our highways are some of the smoothest and widest and most well-lit roads in America

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
Where are the Houston VW meets? I've definitely been to coffee and cars - see you Saturday??

Also - while the local roads in Houston can be quite poor, our highways are some of the smoothest and widest and most well-lit roads in America

There is also EAG on the first friday of every month (this friday), at a place called Southwell's Hamburger Grill. 95% VW and Audis. Address is 1909 Taylor St. People start getting there around 7:30.