GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UBER-STEALTH AUDIO NEWS!! New machine, Coupon Codes, Indigogo campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Hello All,

I have been pretty quiet the last month, but it was because I have been working on some pretty big stuff.

1. Indigogo Campaign

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-uber-stealth-audio-expand/x/7285858#home/share

Please come check out my campaign to raise funds to expand my business. Everyone who donated over the last few months have really made this possible. With those donations, I bought a commercial grade CNC router off craigslist for $1000. This campaign is to help raise funds to replace the electronics on the machine, as it had a electrical failure and needs to be retrofitted with new equipment.

As part of the campaign, I am selling t-shirts. They will be available for sale on my website to purchase for 25$. This is a custom order, so they will be ordered on July 15th, and they should to you by the end of July.

Here are pics of the shirt. I will have them in White, Black and Grey

2. June Coupon Codes!!

I Have 2 codes for this month.

FatherRock! - 5% off all orders Good 6/13 - 6/15
FreeTshirt - Free t shirt on all orders $250 or more. Good 6/10 - 7/15. These will be part of the fund raiser order, so they will ship out by the end of July.

3. New Equipment

As I mentioned above, I purchased a new (to me) CNC Router. This is a 2005 Precix 9100 R&P. It features servo motors, full 4' x 8' table, high frequency spindle with VFD and weights close to 3000 lbs. However, I got such a good deal on it as it needs to be retrofitted with all new electronics. However, total cost will still come under $5000, and this machine new would be closer to $20k.

Please spread the word on my fund raiser. Please put on twitter, Facebook, forums. This is really the next step to growing my business.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
5% off coupon code still good through tomorrow.

Also redid the perks on the indigogo site. Basically each perk will get you an item and give a 25$ donation.

Check it out!

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
HUGE NEWS!!! New CNC is up and running!! still wanting to add a few features, but as of right now it has cut machining time by about 40%. Accuracy is also amazing!!

To celibrate, and to be my July sale, I am offering discounted gift certificates through the indigogo campaign.

Save anywhere from $5 - $90 depending on what you donate. I will even combine donations if you donate more than once.

Also lowered t-shirts to $25 through the campaign.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-uber-stealth-audio-expand/x/7285858#home/share

Here are some pics of the new machine

and for reference the old machine

Status
Not open for further replies.