GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
It was around 2ish on triangle where all the lights are fucked up. I was headed up the hill looked like your car

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
Nah. I was at work.

I never see you, Do you daily your car in the winter?

Yeah but I leave for work around 6 am and don't get home until like 8-9 pm and I work in Bridgeport

Hmmm I wonder who it was. Was black with shaved grill. Looked like a young Asian guy driving

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Spotted this guy at Belleayre mtn. I might just end up meeting you.. I'm also currently trying to get back into my car after locking the keys in the trunk when I put them in my pack.. Warming up in the office right now and about to go out and meet AAA. My stubborn ass gave up after an hour trying with a wire hanger.. I swear I almost got it.

Love belleayre. Rustic and un-commercialized.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
belt pkwy west bound

Spotted a black mk6 gti @ 10:50 pm on belt pkwy westbound. You were getting off on the van wyck exit. You had golf r tails, sounded like a turboback exhaust also.

simpson110

Ready to race!
Cw drove past my house yesterday in Wallingford on south elm st, at about 11:30. I was cleaning the snow off my car don't think you noticed because my truck was park behind me. Had an exhaust sounded like a turbo back, other than that didn't see much.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Red GOLF Mk4 w/Dark ass tint and presumably built as you stayed with me and my Stg1.... and got off 283 around E Town PA.....

Last edited:

evolintent

Ready to race!
Cw drove past my house yesterday in Wallingford on south elm st, at about 11:30. I was cleaning the snow off my car don't think you noticed because my truck was park behind me. Had an exhaust sounded like a turbo back, other than that didn't see much.
I don't think it was me you saw. But I cut through there all the time on my way to the mall and never noticed a gti back there. Going to have to keep an eye out now.

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Black 4door GTI in Northvale with PA plates starting with JSV yesterday at around 5 (I was in a silver BMW 740il so I don't expect that you saw me). Another black GTI with jersey plates in Norwood/Northvale around 5:30, this time I was test driving my car after picking it up from James. I may be wrong but I believe I saw you twice, first coming out of the industrial park in Norwood, and then later behind Shoprite.

simpson110

Ready to race!
I don't think it was me you saw. But I cut through there all the time on my way to the mall and never noticed a gti back there. Going to have to keep an eye out now.

Wallingford ct. I had to google wallingford pa and they funny part is I was right in that area over the summer for work

evolintent

Ready to race!
Wallingford ct. I had to google wallingford pa and they funny part is I was right in that area over the summer for work

Oh that's funny. Down side to using tapatalk you can't see when people are located.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
TR 2 door on detroits with tints and a blacked out front emblem made a u turn at the light at the corner of 25a and rocky point yahphank rd just now... Im across the street at the 7-11

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Black 4door GTI in Northvale with PA plates starting with JSV yesterday at around 5 (I was in a silver BMW 740il so I don't expect that you saw me). Another black GTI with jersey plates in Norwood/Northvale around 5:30, this time I was test driving my car after picking it up from James. I may be wrong but I believe I saw you twice, first coming out of the industrial park in Norwood, and then later behind Shoprite.

So funny, Norwood is my hometown, the min I move away, Euros left and right are spotted.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Love belleayre. Rustic and un-commercialized.

When I was leaving Belleayre valentine's weekend, I started accelerating around the relatively emptied parking lot with fresh snow and just doing e-brake turns for shits and gigs.

some younger guys were smiling watching me being a hooligan but I got some nasty death glares from older folk, especially these grandparents in a Lincoln as I spun around their car