GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Nice mpg. Im resetting now that the tank is full on the STi and see if I can beat 19mpg

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Gas is cheap this is like the one time to not care about mpg... Enjoy the cars.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Nice mpg. Im resetting now that the tank is full on the STi and see if I can beat 19mpg

i dont have the gauges figured out yet.. cuz after that i went on a 10 min drive around town, and within 5 mins it was 6mpg. it wouldnt drop that deep even if it was average.. so i think its somehow set on real time mpg or something? my MPG in the triple gauge does not have the "trip a" next to it. i gotta figure out which one i should use.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Nice on both!!! YO dat killer chassis n steering :) STi :)

Do you really like the steering/handling that much, that good, eh??

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Plac, my M is realtime until I go into iDrive and swap displays. The first week I had it I was consistently in the 3-5mpg mark (dat 8400rpm, doe).

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Plac, my M is realtime until I go into iDrive and swap displays. The first week I had it I was consistently in the 3-5mpg mark (dat 8400rpm, doe).

i guess i need to read the manual and figure out the right setting.

i got it... i had a setting which tracks mpg from the moment the igniton is switched on during a drive, i need to swap it to lifetime MPG, which has a "odo" in the display symbol.

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Or you could...
Fill up... reset trip meter, check it at the end of next fill up. These MPG meters are never accurate anyways.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Or you could...
Fill up... reset trip meter, check it at the end of next fill up. These MPG meters are never accurate anyways.

stop suggesting real logic.

this thread is for #placlogic

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
i dont have the gauges figured out yet.. cuz after that i went on a 10 min drive around town, and within 5 mins it was 6mpg. it wouldnt drop that deep even if it was average.. so i think its somehow set on real time mpg or something? my MPG in the triple gauge does not have the "trip a" next to it. i gotta figure out which one i should use.

Ive got mine reset. Just read the manual and you will have it square. Like Max said right now its fun to do but not a cost factor so much.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Or you could...

What about that fuelly thing? :iono:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Ive got mine reset. Just read the manual and you will have it square. Like Max said right now its fun to do but not a cost factor so much.

Mine is off by 1-3mpg constantly