GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dado's CW 2010 Golf 2.5L

FF_animal

Ready to race!
I've been meaning to pull the trigger on those urotuning mirrors but heard the blue tint will fuck up if you use the heated function. Did you have this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davserbic

Ready to race!
I've been meaning to pull the trigger on those urotuning mirrors but heard the blue tint will fuck up if you use the heated function. Did you have this problem?

I think the post you read was a troll post — I read that post too.

I have the heated blue tint aspherical mirrors and by no means do they discolor. I've had them on for over a year now but two winters and absolutely no problems or show of wear.

+1 for Blue tint Aspherical Mirrors

davserbic

Ready to race!
Love them so far, they came with 6000K HIDs pre installed and just used my turn signal bulbs from my halogens. Picked them up for $450 shipped

:word:

Oh nice! Looks great haha reminds me of mine but much brighter and whiter!

Thats awesome, I do not have HIDs in mine, just regular Halogens at the moment. Thats why I'm looking for an upgrade.

FF_animal

Ready to race!
I think the post you read was a troll post — I read that post too.

I have the heated blue tint aspherical mirrors and by no means do they discolor. I've had them on for over a year now but two winters and absolutely no problems or show of wear.

+1 for Blue tint Aspherical Mirrors

Ok good to know. The mirrors add a nice subtle touch to the car. The blue tint reminds me of the spoon mirrors for the s2000.

davserbic

Ready to race!
Ok good to know. The mirrors add a nice subtle touch to the car. The blue tint reminds me of the spoon mirrors for the s2000.

Yea, I remember those! I always thought of Benz and high-end German luxury cars so thats why I did it haha. Far from the truth, I know.

senseless1707

Ready to race!
Oh nice! Looks great haha reminds me of mine but much brighter and whiter!

Thats awesome, I do not have HIDs in mine, just regular Halogens at the moment. Thats why I'm looking for an upgrade.

wow, sorry for the big pictures haha did it on my iPad and had no idea how big they were. Yea I love the HID's would definitely be a good upgrade on the Depo's but those OSRAM's look legit.

Have you gotten the Golf R front end on yet? I am so tempted on that. My license plate holes are bugging me haha

davserbic

Ready to race!
wow, sorry for the big pictures haha did it on my iPad and had no idea how big they were. Yea I love the HID's would definitely be a good upgrade on the Depo's but those OSRAM's look legit.

Have you gotten the Golf R front end on yet? I am so tempted on that. My license plate holes are bugging me haha

Yea! I got it on and I got a carbon fiber lip on too! I just haven't gotten a chance to take pics!

davserbic

Ready to race!

Better Contour Than Kim K

Ya'll asked for it so here it is. A little baby teaser of the bumper + lip combo.

Full edits to come soon!

Last edited:

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

Better Contour Than Kim K

Ya'll asked for it so here it is. A little baby teaser of the bumper + lip combo.

Full edits to come soon!

:clap: Beautiful car man

davserbic

Ready to race!
Front end looks awesome man! Great job piecing everything together. Happen to have a link to the splitter you purchased?

Thanks dude! It's coming along nice and SLOW. More or less a stock looking front end at the moment minus the Carbon Fiber lip. When the OSRAM Xenarc LEDs come to the house.... THEN i'll be excited.

The lip I decided to purchase was an eBay replica lip found here. They're all the same on eBay — meaning all of them have fitment issues that you'll have to work through and all come non-pre-drilled, unlike advertised.