GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified and p2015

rpandresen

Ready to race!
Just flashed my car to my specific stratified tune last night and there a code p2015 this morning. Thoughts?

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
Did you go from stock to stratifed? Or come from another tune?
Last year when I got my AP, and flashed cobb stage 2. I remember getting p2015 shortly after. Increased performance might make our intake manifold issues manifest faster.

slowgti08

Ready to race!
When I first went stage 1+ with Unitronic. I also received the same code a week after I got tuned. Changed the manifold and got a carbon cleaning and it has been good ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
If you have a 2012 and under 120k you should be able to get the revised intake manifold installed at the dealer free of charge under warranty.

CJuice1214

If you have a 2012 and under 120k you should be able to get the revised intake manifold installed at the dealer free of charge under warranty.
+1 To this. I just had mine done after i threw the same code a few months ago. While they have the intake manifold off you should have them do the carbon cleaning as well.

rpandresen

Ready to race!

Interesting. I'll have to look into this. I cleared the code shortly after it appeared and it hasn't come back yet so IDK.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Interesting. I'll have to look into this. I cleared the code shortly after it appeared and it hasn't come back yet so IDK.

Yes there was a TSB and extended 120k warranty released on the injectors and manifold for failure for pretty much all 08-12 vehicles with the 2.0TSI. Super common. Bring it back to them with the p2015 code they should have you in and out in less than a day with an updated manifold.

zrickety

The Fixer
The dealer may deny you because of the tune. Just a coincidence it popped a code, it's a very common issue.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Just had mine done at the dealer few weeks ago. I went in with full turbo back exhaust and my stage 2 tune on. I just put the stock intake back on and removed by boost tap from the manifold. They replaced the manifold same day and thankfully didn't say anything about my other mods or tune.