GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I can't get on board with watches. I just don't get it honestly. I do at least recognize it and can understand how some people look at my car hobby and don't get that all the same.

To each their own. I have a cell phone in my pocket that tells time.

Ive worn a watch for many years, way before cell phones were around. when I want to know the time I instinctively look towards my wrist not my phone. I feel something missing when I forget to wear it. Not into it as hobby or collector though.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Next discussion...convincing jay to get a phone mount for his car. Living in 2008 Jay .... unless im wrong and most of you dont use phone mounts then will retract statement . In4poll

My cellphone mounted has a larger screen than my nav. Sad.
I wear stainless steel band every day. I've never felt uncomfortable with it tbh.
I do have a leather strap watch doe.
I like watches, but to really collect timepieces you need money...lots of it. I don't have that lol. I have a Bulova Marine Star that my gf bought me last year, love it, wear it everyday. I have a Michael Kors watch that I'm not too happy with, but it looks nice...black leather band, rose gold bezel, black face. Also have a Seiko from my dad that has been around for years.
I really wanted to get into the whole watch thing, but again, it's only worth collecting actual timepieces and idk if I could ever see myself spending big money on a collection.
Plus watches are tactical tbh amirite
I can't get on board with watches. I just don't get it honestly. I do at least recognize it and can understand how some people look at my car hobby and don't get that all the same.

To each their own. I have a cell phone in my pocket that tells time.

- cell phones die within 2 days
- pulling out cell phone while someone is talking is kind of rude tbh
- ever work under a car and not have your phone with you but need to know the time?
- can you swim with your phone?

Its like tie for a suit, do you need it? nahh..but why not spruce yourself up alittle

Ive worn a watch for many years, way before cell phones were around. when I want to know the time I instinctively look towards my wrist not my phone. I feel something missing when I forget to wear it. Not into it as hobby or collector though.

Watches look nice, great way to show off some personality as well imo. Has nothing to do with age honestly.

Ej and i have class i dunno :iono:

Lol you involved yourself for no reason iono
why you yelling at craig? he never harmed nobody

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I have never used a phone mount in my car. What do you use Boosted? Clip on to air vent or stick on?

Is it for navigation purposes? Ease of access? Track apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.