GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Great Lakes VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

fender177

Ready to race!
I have the hex-USB+can Ross tech VCDS cable. I'm in the Akron, OH area. Willing to meet up - will drive up to about 15 miles - more miles if compensated for gas. $20 should cover all the mods you want. If its anything out of the ordinary, I'll just need to see some documentation.

PM me and we can set up a meet.

militarygti

Ready to race!
Anyone in the Chicagoland area??

Yes my kind sir, intoflatlines aka JDM aka Kevin, does. I do not know what bis pricing is but you can just pm him or im pretty sure he will chime in any minute now lol. He may even do it for a beer just depends on his mode. Really nice guy and knows what he is doing. What where you planning on doing?

Sent from my teleportation device

srtkr

Ready to race!
Yes my kind sir, intoflatlines aka JDM aka Kevin, does. I do not know what bis pricing is but you can just pm him or im pretty sure he will chime in any minute now lol. He may even do it for a beer just depends on his mode. Really nice guy and knows what he is doing. What where you planning on doing?

Sent from my teleportation device

Fantastic :happyanim: I plan on doing the typical stuff, gauge sweep, windows up and down via key thob, door chime off, blinker only blinks twice and maybe some more. Not sure all it can do

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
I have a VAG-COM HEX-USB (which means I can do both newer and older cars). I live south of Minneapolis by about 20 minutes.

I've helped out a few people for a pack of good beer or something, but never charged anybody. They all came to my house or met up at a local bar and we grabbed a beer as well. Willingness to travel would depend on the circumstances.

Foozay

Ready to race!
I have the Micro-Can cable. I am in the Canton, MI area. I can meet up after work on weekdays around 630/700 pm. and anytime on Sundays.

A one time fee of $10 is all I ask, after that as long as I am free my time is yours.

Email me don't pm me( fastest way to reach me ): semvcfoozay@gmail.com

Include your model, year, and what you want done.

HSTuning

Ready to race!
We have VCDS here at HSTuning. No fee's or labor for most if not all modification's unless you feel compelled to buy us lunch. We also like fruit snacks...a lot :drool:

Examples of mods: Windows Up/Down Via Remote, Wiper Sweep In Reverse Disabled, DRL's Set To Off, Emergency Brake Warning Activated, Fog Lights remain On With High Beams, LED taillight coding, etc.

30205 Clemens Road Unit A
Westlake, OH 44145

sales@hstuning.com to setup an appointment, include the car and changes you would like us to make.

Jacuzzi

Ready to race!
I have the Micro-Can cable. I am in the Canton, MI area. I can meet up after work on weekdays around 630/700 pm. and anytime on Sundays.

A one time fee of $10 is all I ask, after that as long as I am free my time is yours.

Email me don't pm me( fastest way to reach me ): semvcfoozay@gmail.com

Include your model, year, and what you want done.

Good guy, highly recommended for the SE Michigan people. Thanks for your help today.