GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Huge part out, TDI, RLine, Golf R, and GTI parts

lukkam123

Passed Driver's Ed
I am parting out my car (MK6 Golf TDI, 2door, Candy White, Chicago) as I will be returning it to VW in the coming months. I'm a little bit out of touch as to the going rate for some of these things. Feel free to make offers. A lot of the parts I bought used and have no idea how many miles are on them. If mileage is a concern, just assume it's at least 100,000 miles on everything. I will be updating this with pictures and more detail shortly. Here are some of the parts I have available:

OEM Golf R-Line front bumper. NOT GOLF R BUMPER. Painted candy white but will need work and re-paint. It has runny paint and many holes for a europlate and parking sensors. Included is a SRS tech lip (brand new, not installed or painted), black R-Line fog rings, R-Line specific plastic under tray, and lower grill+ fog light surrounds. Missing towhook cover. Very rare, I've never seen another car in the US with this bumper. I was in the middle of doing a full R-Line conversion on my car when dieselgate occurred. ECS has this conversion on their website priced at $1600 however they don't stock it and will keep delaying the shipment until you get annoyed enough to cancel the order (ask me how I know). Also their conversion does not include the $200 underpiece that is specific to the R-Line bumper that mates it to the plastic skid plate. I'm also including a SRS tech lip from germany that took months to arrive. $900+Shipping

OEM Golf R ebrake handle $80 Shipped
OEM Golf R shift knob, custom rework to make it light up $200 Shipped

P3 Vidi Gauge, red and white display, without vent. This is configured for TDI use but I believe you can replace the chip for $30 for GTI/Golf R usage. $300 shipped

Last edited:

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Is the Blendmount for a a Passport 9500ix? Does it include the wiring?

lukkam123

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Passport 8500 attached to it. I believe the mounting is the same for the 9500ix. No wiring included. I do have a mute button I can throw in that is similar to the "Double Apex" one sold on ECS. It's fairly simple to hardwire these up. I did my own wiring out of an ethernet cable going into the fuse box. I can draw up a quick schematic if you'd like but it's to much of a pain to remove all the wiring.