GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions


View Poll Results: What shall I do first?
R Tails (If you vote this, specify which color) 50 72.46%
Full Tint (25%) and PlastiDip Exterior Parts Enjoi Blue (Symbols, Red Grill Stripes, Badging) 10 14.49%
Blue Interior Lighting 0 0%
Sound System Oopgrayyyyd 1 1.45%
Front Lip and Mud Flaps 8 11.59%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 03:34 AM   #57
Cullin Kin
Go Kart Newbie
 
Cullin Kin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Volkswagen GTI Drivers Edition
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAP View Post
In for updates once the cops review the security footage. Hope they nail this bi-polar asshole.

Why else would someone name a car Scarlett? She's the only hot Scarlett I'm aware of, other than Scarlett O'Hara, LOL.

Good luck with your wedding plans! Make sure I get an invite.
I'll definitely keep ya updated, man. Haven't heard anything back yet.

lol I guess thats true! But boy does she make up for those other missing hot Scarletts... Did you see her in Don Jon??!?!? *_* -drool-

You'll def be on the invite list, providing she's interesting in a 19 year old college student who lives at home with his mom and spends all of the money he makes on a new car... Attractive, huh?
__________________
Cullin Kin - A Kid in Colorado
6-Speed Manual Carbon Steel Grey
2013 V-Dubya GTI Drivers Edition
Twitter and Instagram - @CullinKin
Cullin Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #58
Lodi
Formula 5000 Driver
 
Lodi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2dr CSG Gti w/DSG
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: East Coast, Canada
Posts: 1,663
R tails.

Dark cherry looks killer on CSG.

__________________
*APR stg2+ /// R8 coils /// NGK irid's /// K&N Typhoon Intake /// Ultimate Racing DP /// Borla CB /// A-Spec TOP & TBP /// Eibach Sportlines /// UniBrace XB - UB - RB /// 17" R133's w/Nitto Invo's /// oem R LED tails /// + various cosmetic & audio*
Lodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #59
Cullin Kin
Go Kart Newbie
 
Cullin Kin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Volkswagen GTI Drivers Edition
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodi View Post
R tails.

Dark cherry looks killer on CSG.

Most def man, that's the plan. Thanks for you're vote!
__________________
Cullin Kin - A Kid in Colorado
6-Speed Manual Carbon Steel Grey
2013 V-Dubya GTI Drivers Edition
Twitter and Instagram - @CullinKin
Cullin Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #60
WAP
Formula 2 Driver
 
WAP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CSG GTI DSG Mk6 VEYRON
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dat Forum, Doe
Posts: 6,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullin Kin View Post
I'll definitely keep ya updated, man. Haven't heard anything back yet.

lol I guess thats true! But boy does she make up for those other missing hot Scarletts... Did you see her in Don Jon??!?!? *_* -drool-

You'll def be on the invite list, providing she's interesting in a 19 year old college student who lives at home with his mom and spends all of the money he makes on a new car... Attractive, huh?
I'm sure you're EXACTLY what she's looking for! LOL
__________________
1970 Beetle Yellow - Big Bore Cylinders | Pistons | Dual Port Heads | Holly 2bbl Carb | Clutch | Oil Cooler | Power Pulley | Quad Exhaust | Sways | Shocks | Wheels | Pirellis | Euro Tails | More...
1986.5 Scirocco 16V Black - Awesomely Stock | 1999 MK4 GTI 2.Slow Orange - Boringly Stock
2011 GTI DSG -Detroits swapped for Denvers|Soundaktor killed|DG Base Carrier Bars|VW Valve Stem Caps (+10hp!)|Dash Cubby|Euro Switch|GTI Seat Wrench Inserts|Conti DWS's|Vag-Com Mods|Double Apex USB Charger
WAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #61
Nitron
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
Nitron's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 GTI DSG Autobahn
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 526
That poll sucks. I say tint and front lip...but no on mudguards and lighting.

Great lookin car though.
Nitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:12 AM   #62
Cullin Kin
Go Kart Newbie
 
Cullin Kin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Volkswagen GTI Drivers Edition
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 26
Update: The Sheriffs office called me this morning and after reviewing the security footage of that day they are allowing me to press charges. I told them I would contact my lawyer and get back with them today. I don't have a lawyer though and figured I would ask people on here. Should I press charges against this psycho? If you don't know what happened, go back like 10 posts.
__________________
Cullin Kin - A Kid in Colorado
6-Speed Manual Carbon Steel Grey
2013 V-Dubya GTI Drivers Edition
Twitter and Instagram - @CullinKin
Cullin Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:15 AM   #63
Austin_W
Formula 2 Driver
 
Austin_W's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 MKVI CSG GTi--6MT
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver
Posts: 5,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullin Kin View Post
Update: The Sheriffs office called me this morning and after reviewing the security footage of that day they are allowing me to press charges. I told them I would contact my lawyer and get back with them today. I don't have a lawyer though and figured I would ask people on here. Should I press charges against this psycho? If you don't know what happened, go back like 10 posts.
If it's worth the cost to you.

Carwash incident right?

If it's still bugging you and you want to continue to pay to make sure that bro gets a slap on the wrist, then sure. Move on, I'd say. Not worth your time or energy. It will come back around to him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwapp View Post
If she has sex with a bunch of guys she's a slut but if I do I'm gay?
Austin_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #64
aj_law
Formula 5000 Driver
 
aj_law's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Tornado Red 4DR 6MT GTI
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullin Kin View Post
Update: The Sheriffs office called me this morning and after reviewing the security footage of that day they are allowing me to press charges. I told them I would contact my lawyer and get back with them today. I don't have a lawyer though and figured I would ask people on here. Should I press charges against this psycho? If you don't know what happened, go back like 10 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin_W View Post
If it's worth the cost to you.

Carwash incident right?

If it's still bugging you and you want to continue to pay to make sure that bro gets a slap on the wrist, then sure. Move on, I'd say. Not worth your time or energy. It will come back around to him.
Worth the cost? Continue to pay? Wat?

I guess pulling a knife on somebody is NBD out in Colorado?

OP was assaulted. I'd press charges on the fucker. Let the cops and state's attorney do their jobs. This douche needs to learn that you can't go around threatening people with a weapon and get away with it. Having to drive a Chevy is no defense to his actions.

Talk to some people, OP. Your parents. Go down to the station and speak with the officers assigned to the case. Get information. Learn about the process and what would be required of you.

**This does not constitute legal advice.
__________________
('12 4DR/TR/6MT GTI - MEMBER OF THE 140K+ MILE CLUB) WISHLIST (bolded done...lol): Performance - Unitronic Stage 1 & CAI // Unibrace UB // DG springs // H&R 26FSB/22RSB // Tyrolsport Subframe Kit ||| Cosmetic - OZ Leggera HLT // Color matched markers/lip/rear emblem insert // OEM Black emblems // Depo Tinted LED tails // Raceseng Ashiko shift knob // 30% tint // Soundaktor delete
aj_law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #65
Cullin Kin
Go Kart Newbie
 
Cullin Kin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Volkswagen GTI Drivers Edition
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_law View Post
Worth the cost? Continue to pay? Wat?

I guess pulling a knife on somebody is NBD out in Colorado?

OP was assaulted. I'd press charges on the fucker. Let the cops and state's attorney do their jobs. This douche needs to learn that you can't go around threatening people with a weapon and get away with it. Having to drive a Chevy is no defense to his actions.

Talk to some people, OP. Your parents. Go down to the station and speak with the officers assigned to the case. Get information. Learn about the process and what would be required of you.

**This does not constitute legal advice.
I have both talked to the local police and my parents, but not about the legal process and what would be required of me....yet. My parents will back me either direction I go. The local police said I could press multiple assault charges including assault with a deadly weapon. They also said, if I wanted to really put effort in, I could likely get attempted vehicular homicide.

Overall, if I decide to go through with this I could lock this guy up for a long, long time. Ha ha, and you're right. Driving a Chevy is absolutely no excuse.
__________________
Cullin Kin - A Kid in Colorado
6-Speed Manual Carbon Steel Grey
2013 V-Dubya GTI Drivers Edition
Twitter and Instagram - @CullinKin
Cullin Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #66
v-dug
FIA GT Champion
 
v-dug's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 GTI APR Stg1, 07 FJ Cruiser
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NC
Posts: 1,282
There should be minimal cost to you. You don't have to hire a lawyer, that's what the DA's job is (to prosecute this guy). Cost would be in taking off work to go to trial, if it comes to that, but he would likely plead to a lesser charge.

He should be charged though. People shouldn't just be able to get away with this. Will he hunt you down and murder you in your sleep over this? Who knows. I can't tell you what to do, but that guy is scum and deserves to be rolled on.
__________________
Build Thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showth...823#post829823
Current rides: 2011 VW GTI - APR Stg 1, DIY RSR Kit (LOVE IT!), Magnaflow CBE, blah blah || modified 2013 FJ Cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfleck View Post
I can't help but to notice a dude who's violently choking out his dong in front of me.
v-dug is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
csg, dat camera, manual, mkvi, new member, plastidip my balls, y'all are ridonkulous

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.