GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R LED Tails

Q8GTI

Ready to race!
He is shipping from South Africa, that is the going rate. My advice would be to open your own shipping account and have him use your account which might work out cheaper since shipping rates are higher in South Africa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSB065

Passed Driver's Ed
Add him on FB!!! Looks legit but shipping from here(RSA) is a hassle.

Q8GTI

Ready to race!
I added him on FB aswell, his facebook is "Jabsport"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark986

Ready to race!
Which company makes these lights?

Jabba

Passed Driver's Ed
Info & Images as requested :

@Q8GTi Thank you for expalining that the Shipping fees from SA are outrageous.
With regard to the $275 shipping was an online quote from UPS,And as 1 guy mentioned if you would like to schedule a pick up or have a cheaper rate or form of shipping i am more than happy to accept.I managed to get a quote from my post office for the tails from Here SA to CA is $505 shipped.

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion
Now post a pic of you wearing a bikini while holding the tail lights while two Asian midgets rub peanut butter around your thighs. The only way we can know if your serious.

I literally LOL when I read this.

Jabba, well done. I wish you were in the states. I just cant justify the shipping charge added to the fantastic price. I can get OEM which would carry the factory warranty on them for the same price.

I wont ask you who makes them since that is how you make your money, but do you want to hook up with someone here to become your local distributor? If you did, you could sell tons of them on this forum. :thumbsup:

Stevec717

Ready to race!
If he is willing to "work with" one "regular" here to try them out (and get paid) - if any one of us gave him the thumbs up he could sell a truckload. Up to him though to extend some trust.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
im in

If he is willing to "work with" one "regular" here to try them out (and get paid) - if any one of us gave him the thumbs up he could sell a truckload. Up to him though to extend some trust.

lets get group buy going.....im in

Jabba

Passed Driver's Ed
Now post a pic of you wearing a bikini while holding the tail lights while two Asian midgets rub peanut butter around your thighs. The only way we can know if your serious.

Lol if i had the resources i would consider this :lol:
Yup,that is the cheapest form of shipping available,everybody else is drastically insane on shipping.$505 shipped is the cheapest,that is with me reducing price on the tail itself.
I am more than happy to work with anyone who is willing to purchase.
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

GiGi GTI

Ready to race!
All freaking hilarious.

I'm in if this is legit. I'm guessing it would take 6 of us to work out experimenting on buying a set (bc there's 6 sets)?