GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where is the SC crew?

ThatVWGuy

Ready to race!
just the usual variety of murican,jap,korean and german cars. the vw scene is mostly air cooled bugs and a few water cooled here and there. the more active vw club is 'low country volkswagen club' which is mostly bugs. some people do the cars and coffee meets and from what ive heard there are some exotics that show up, ive never gone to that tho. allot of the vw meets are fund raiser based so they car raise money for future car shows or to benefit the community.

A surprising number of high end cars in the area which is obvious if you ever see photos from European Road and Racing's Facebook page or stop by Cars and Coffee. I have stopped by a couple of times, but not a regular visitor.

khasanee

I am in Columbia, haven't seen many GTI's around. I just got mine last year but I've been too busy and broke to do anything lately though haha.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Anyone new in here?
I know there isnt much of a VW scene around her elet alone a Mk6 scene, but just a heads up after SoWo im going to be parting out my Gti. Check the post in my build thread if youre interested.
Havent hit up any pricing yet but i will soon. Just wanted to get a list of what i have out there for the moment.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83955&page=14