GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My ModdedEuros.com Feedback ...!!!

urbanevil

Ready to race!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Im about to pull the trigger on the APR pendulum mount through modded euros. Was worried about the hurricane causing some damage but i came back pretty lucky so its back on the table.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Bro, moddedeuros is the real mvp. In addition to the air freshener, I got a grape blow pop with my TOP package. Took me back a few years and it was awesome.

Sent from phone Tapa

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Bro, moddedeuros is the real mvp. In addition to the air freshener, I got a grape blow pop with my TOP package. Took me back a few years and it was awesome.

Sent from phone Tapa
That shipping packer has been looking for that. lol

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Yeah after some more thought, I realized it was in the awe bag, but doesn't matter. My air freshener is always the best gift from them

Sent from phone Tapa

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Stalker ;). I use the code. Asking for more never hurts. Code also doesn't work on certain brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mainly doesnt work on unitronic because the prices unitronic sets is the lowest thats allowed.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Have ordered many things from Modded and always impressed with the customer service/shipping. Last time I ordered about a week ago and took about a day to get it. The Unitronic DV relocation kit. Of course the distribution center isn't far from where a live so that was a plus. Couldn't really compliment the delivery guy for FedEx. The box was seriously messed up and looked like Ace Ventura delivered my package lol.

urbanevil

Ready to race!

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Just ordered an ignition refresh kit and a GFB DV+ .. crazy fast shipping

I've gotten a little concerned though since I've noticed their inventory has shrunk quite a bit (they used to have 5-6 different catch can options and now only carry CTS)

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered an ignition refresh kit and a GFB DV+ .. crazy fast shipping

I've gotten a little concerned though since I've noticed their inventory has shrunk quite a bit (they used to have 5-6 different catch can options and now only carry CTS)

Our inventory has grown actually in our warehouse. But we did drop 1 brand in that area and than some others like IE were out of stock recently.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie