GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Explaining to customers why things aren’t insured is the worst part of my job. They don’t understand that just because you have insurance it doesn’t cover everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Explaining to customers why things aren’t insured is the worst part of my job. They don’t understand that just because you have insurance it doesn’t cover everything.

# But Im A Prime Member Damnt

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
Walbro 525 installed! All the fuel!

Powwwaaa

clownish

just clowning around
ChiChat 18: Dubya Obtains License To Shoot People

Yeah let me figure out a quote for that, shouldn't be too involved of a job. Hard pass. Barely an improvement over stock Gti brakes. Mk7 pp brakes are the same as R32 brakes. 17z are meh in my opinion on this platform.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oh I didn’t realize. If you have driven a stock-ish mk6 with r32 brakes and a larger master cylinder for example it does feel pretty good. It is not as good as a big brake kit.

The new brembo kits are pretty amazing. kits like Alcon, wilwood etc are all pretty nice except I would never use them on a daily driver. Stoptech is obviously nice.

Rs4 calipers work really well if you can find them. Ditto rs6.

Purely for excess I’ve always wanted to try fitting some ceramic lambo fronts and rears. Maybe one day. Pure eye candy.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Oh I didn’t realize. If you have driven a stock-ish mk6 with r32 brakes and a larger master cylinder for example it does feel pretty good. It is not as good as a big brake kit.

The new brembo kits are pretty amazing. kits like Alcon, wilwood etc are all pretty nice except I would never use them on a daily driver. Stoptech is obviously nice.

Rs4 calipers work really well if you can find them. Ditto rs6.

Purely for excess I’ve always wanted to try fitting some ceramic lambo fronts and rears. Maybe one day. Pure eye candy.

RS4 you say? looking into now thanks

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Left? Or Right?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Multiquote isn't working :/ I'm a noob.

F40 all day. Every single day, twice on Sundays. Hawt damn.

Jay, you crazy man.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
If I had to choose it would be the F40. If I get to change it, I would get a 930 slantnose or an E30 M3.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.