GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

clownish

just clowning around
Yea I get breakfast foods here many days of the week because it’s cheap and tasty.

This weekend I apparently stripped the bolt that holds in the backseat putting the seat in then getting annoyed and trying to take it out. so I hammered it out without destroying the bit but annihilated the bolt. Oh well, guess I can never put my rear seats back in. #becauseracecar I have wires running all over and I need to find some nice color matched carpet or something cheap to hide it all. Not a false floor because I don’t care that much and I don’t have a trunk anyways. Do I want a false floor? Ehh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yea I get breakfast foods here many days of the week because it’s cheap and tasty.

This weekend I apparently stripped the bolt that holds in the backseat putting the seat in then getting annoyed and trying to take it out. so I hammered it out without destroying the bit but annihilated the bolt. Oh well, guess I can never put my rear seats back in. #becauseracecar I have wires running all over and I need to find some nice color matched carpet or something cheap to hide it all. Not a false floor because I don’t care that much and I don’t have a trunk anyways. Do I want a false floor? Ehh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit up PSmmkllr hes got a promo code for some money off the rear seat delete kit. Its super nice looking .