GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Former Honda Guy

Autocross Newbie
We're not traditionally a software company, mostly a services company that build internal software and some external solutions. He doesn't feel the need to know that side of it because I'm here. But then pushes back on what I tell him from time to time and that's frustrating.

Fair enough. He’ll get a pass for now. [emoji19]

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
How about this one? TTS calipers. Dual piston, upgrade over the mk7 golf r brake calipers. More pad touching rotor and also lighter. Can build entire set with calipers, carbotech pads, rotors, etc. $800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll take silence as they’re good option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
So nice out, think I'm going to grill some hot dogs tonight. Hopefully don't find something living under my grill cover :lol:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
[emoji58] Trying to explain IT stuff to non-IT people when they are feeling jumpy blows. All they hear is “danger, danger Will Robinson” no matter what you say.

"My Grandson said they can steal my Social Security Number through cookies so I demand that you don't use any application that uses cookies, because security and stuff. He knows everything about computers, you should see this cool puzzle game he put on my computer for me."

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
"JAY! WE CAN PUT A MAN ON THE MOON AND SEND NUDES TO MARS. YET WE CAN'T DEVELOP SOFTWARE YESTERDAY!?"

My grandson built me a website in like 2 hours, the last time he came to visit. Why does it take you so long?

Also, can you help me fix my PC? I keep getting popups everywhere and it's asking me to call this 900 number.

Status
Not open for further replies.