GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$3.7 billion requested to help illegal immigrants...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My cousin works in border patrol and says it's a nightmare.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If you want a job where you can carry a gun and actually use it on a daily basis without living in Afghanistan then you need to check out border patrol.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
and the shots keep going. cant remember how many i got tho. i dont mind needles as long as they stay above the waist!

You won't be complaining if you contract penis anthrax.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
some shots i dont even feel, ive gotten used to them. dat anthrax shot doe!! it feels like i got punched in the arm my chuck norris.

If you got your arm punched by Chuck Norris, you would not have an arm. He would have punched it clean off, or it just wold have fallen off prior to punching due to fear of being punched by Chuck Norris.

People always say that change us ushered in by one person starting a movement. I would think immigration reform would be a very difficult thing to do considering what our voting base has become.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
You won't be complaining if you contract penis anthrax.
if im vaccinated for anthrax im assuming my penis would be safe.:confused:
If you got your arm punched by Chuck Norris, you would not have an arm. He would have punched it clean off, or it just wold have fallen off prior to punching due to fear of being punched by Chuck Norris.

People always say that change us ushered in by one person starting a movement. I would think immigration reform would be a very difficult thing to do considering what our voting base has become.

i shook chuck norris's hand twice and lived to tell about it. and yes i would not have an arm left. you would need to reattach it.

SSCACAHUATES

Ready to race!
and the shots keep going. cant remember how many i got tho. i dont mind needles as long as they stay above the waist!
I felt like cattle that day in boot camp being poked and prodded by all those shots and vaccines my arms felt like noodles they made us push later that evening so much fun in boot camp

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
I felt like cattle that day in boot camp being poked and prodded by all those shots and vaccines my arms felt like noodles they made us push later that evening so much fun in boot camp
i prepared my mind that the day is gonna suck so i might as well just deal with it. also everyone got the same shots at the same time so we all dealt with it as a group or something. dat big bag of needles doe!
Depends. Anthrax is a bacterial infection so a vaccine is not foolproof.
idk im not a mk6medic