GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ski/Snowboarding Thread

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Nice sunrise out the front window this morning.

We made to here, got snow pants on, put our boots on, helmets, and then my wife realized she didn't bring a coat.... to go skiing....

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
Just spent the week boarding over in the North Italian Alps...Cervinia. By far the best boarding I have ever done.

You might recognize that bad boy to the right. That is the actual Matterhorn. Disneyland ain't got sht on this!!!

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
This weekend we spent Saturday at Winter Park, then went up to the Grand Lodge at Peak 7 at Breckenridge where we were staying for the night, and then skied Breck on Sunday.

Winter Park

With a sign like that the BBQ is required to be good

The view from our room at Breck

For those of you that haven't had the opportunity to ski a double black in the Rocky Mountains...

This is what they look like

The view from the top of a bowl

Peak 6 tree skiing

Last run of the weekend

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
DBESTGTI, you torture all of us with your weekend adventures. Colorado seems more and more tempting every time you post.

I'm finally going to go skiing this season over mlk weekend. Probably stick to groomed runs and a couple park laps since snow cover is looking weak.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Using Colorado to make people jealous... it's what I do. Today I get to mock friends and family back home (Chicago) because their windchill this morning was -40 and here in Boulder it was mid 50's.

Tomorrow night were headed back to Breck and staying there and skiing Copper on Saturday.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
First run of the day was a double black, actually every run of the day was black or double black.

wifey

Panoramic view from the top edge of the Spaulding Bowl

balius

Go Kart Champion
Going to Bear Moutain and Snow Summit this Friday and Saturday. Hopefully Mammoth two weeks after that..

gti330ex1

Ready to race!
Nice pictures above!

Does anyone have experience with Hertel's 'super hot sauce' (all-temp wax)? Any other recommendations for an all-temp wax?

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
This past weekend my wife and I got a place at Breck for for 3 days 2 nights and hit the slopes. Saturday we did Winter Park, Sunday we did Copper, Monday we hung out int he town of Breckenridge.

I'm 6'2" without skis, boots, and helmet... this is roughly a 10 foot cliff.

Bombing off that cliff