GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Injector seal tool

Gkivoo

Ready to race!
Anyone near the Long Island NY area have the tool to install the Teflon seal on a set of fuel injectors? If so can we meet up to install a new set of these rings onto my injectors real quick?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sachz71

Anyone near the Long Island NY area have the tool to install the Teflon seal on a set of fuel injectors? If so can we meet up to install a new set of these rings onto my injectors real quick?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question what happen if u don't use that tool and still install the white seal?.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
I have a question what happen if u don't use that tool and still install the white seal?.

Risk not getting a good seal and having fuel leaks, compression issues etc. I know the tool is the right way but I got away with expanding the teflon seal with a bit the size of the injector tip then compressing it down with a zip tie. No issues since I did my carbon cleaning!

Sachz71

Risk not getting a good seal and having fuel leaks, compression issues etc. I know the tool is the right way but I got away with expanding the teflon seal with a bit the size of the injector tip then compressing it down with a zip tie. No issues since I did my carbon cleaning!

I am in the process of cleaning carbon , manifold intek, water pump and I change the seals in the injectors even the white one with out any tool , noticed that the OEM seal was tight, the new one is not, is the new seal will expand with the heat ?

Last edited: