GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Problem Dealer Can't Diagnose

Spooled24

Ready to race!
Not currently, the car won't flash back to stock. Will update when I can.

Spooled24

Ready to race!
How many miles your gti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14K. I don't know if I am even allowed to talk about what is going on with my car currently thats why I want to wait till it gets sorted out which is supposed to be Monday.

kitoyskie1285

Ready to race!
So you want it to get back in stock tune... Hmmm I planning to go stage 1 apr also.. I'm at 13k miles already

Spooled24

Ready to race!
So you want it to get back in stock tune... Hmmm I planning to go stage 1 apr also.. I'm at 13k miles already

My problem is rare but the issue is known about. Supposedly the new APR update file to Stage 1 should fix that when it comes out...I still suggest going stage 1, it just sucks this had to happen to me.

Spooled24

Ready to race!

Jhayesvw

Passed Driver's Ed
There is a fuel pump module that should be checked and replaced if necessary.
A Vw tech buddy of mine told me about it.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys! New update. So I went to Goodspeed where I had my car originally flashed to Stage 1 APR. They reflashed the car and I had the same starting problem. Looks like you owe me a case of beer hommie. Lol. So John at Goodspeed said he was going to refund me APRs flash price and now we are going to try out GIAC. Rough shit...

So car goes back to stock, don't have the problem, reflash to APR tune and still have the problem? I called the APR tune being the problem...I think you owe me a case of beer ;)

Spooled24

Ready to race!
So car goes back to stock, don't have the problem, reflash to APR tune and still have the problem? I called the APR tune being the problem...I think you owe me a case of beer ;)

Haha you did man, but I thought getting a new ecu and reflash would fix the problem, but it didn't. I find out more about the car today. More info to come later in the day.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Haha you did man, but I thought getting a new ecu and reflash would fix the problem, but it didn't. I find out more about the car today. More info to come later in the day.

Hopefully you get good news, when Ken had his issues with APR and switch to Uni I believe it all went away..

Spooled24

Ready to race!
Alright so car is back in my possession finally. So I am still APR Stage 1, but now with a Carbonio intake. I got an updated stage 1 file so my car is starting up beautifully. Hopefully that continues. Car is running great.

Jaber

Modero
Alright so car is back in my possession finally. So I am still APR Stage 1, but now with a Carbonio intake. I got an updated stage 1 file so my car is starting up beautifully. Hopefully that continues. Car is running great.

Updated file? Specific to your car? Or was shop flashing you to an old version?

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.