GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Looking for summer tires....

General Gmax RS....anyone know about them or can they recommend them?
The reviews seem great

Conti ECS would be my next choice, but they're $240 more a set. A little lighter and have the 30k warranty, but 1/3 price more over the Generals

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Well happy friday...

Busy as hell at work. I'm trying to hire a business analyst. The hiring process is horrible because HR is trying to control every little aspect. GTFO I'll let you know when I found the person thanks.

Funny - I had the opposite problem at the last place. They'd send me every dud who said "internet" on their resume for review.

I was like, "Dude did you actually pay attention to what I said I was looking for? Or are you just sending me piles of resumes?"

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Funny - I had the opposite problem at the last place. They'd send me every dud who said "internet" on their resume for review.

I was like, "Dude did you actually pay attention to what I said I was looking for? Or are you just sending me piles of resumes?"

Yeah they are doing that as well and not screening them before they send them to me. They think they more resumes they send the better job they are doing for me. Complete opposite of what I actually want.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I have a random half day today so I'm about to leave. Package containing a bunch of maintenance things on the jetta should be arriving today, if it comes early in the afternoon I'll start on that.

Gotta replace the thermostat, cam chain tensioner, spark plugs, coil packs, fuel filter, cabin filter and oil change. Already replaced the cam follower. Stupid FSI engines.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Flexing off for the afternoon not bad yeah. Just when we were slowing down the wind claims came through like crazy.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I have a random half day today so I'm about to leave. Package containing a bunch of maintenance things on the jetta should be arriving today, if it comes early in the afternoon I'll start on that.

Gotta replace the thermostat, cam chain tensioner, spark plugs, coil packs, fuel filter, cabin filter and oil change. Already replaced the cam follower. Stupid FSI engines.
Sounds like a busy day dude. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Looking for summer tires....

General Gmax RS....anyone know about them or can they recommend them?
The reviews seem great

Conti ECS would be my next choice, but they're $240 more a set. A little lighter and have the 30k warranty, but 1/3 price more over the Generals

i'm really interested in trying out Firestone Indy 500 or the Federal 595 RS-R.. ready some good reviews on them and the price point i think is better than Gmax.. sorry i can't answer you're original Q though...

clownish

just clowning around
For the price point Indys are okay, I’ve had a set on the r32 for 2 years or 3 years.... not even sure how long now. On my k04 car they’re not something I liked having though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Well happy friday...

Busy as hell at work. I'm trying to hire a business analyst. The hiring process is horrible because HR is trying to control every little aspect. GTFO I'll let you know when I found the person thanks.

I'll analyze

Status
Not open for further replies.