GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'm developing a growing intolerance to jalapenos. Sucks cause I love stuff that typically has jalapenos in it. Chili, poppers (that's right Jesus), great philly cheese steaks and pizza. Every time I eat some I roll the dice. When I'm not lucky it's worse than the last time.

those jalapenos poppers are the shit. :thumbup:

definite 50/50 shot at sploading. :23: :iono:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

Renner bored.

You sweating the Camaro 4cyl? It's a bit lighter than the boostang but not sure how tunable it'll be.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Those both sound like things that shouldnt exist :(

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Got its work out today. The rsr clutch I have is fairly heavy

Yes. It screwed everything up.

Workout, but due to your two balls between your legs you were able to operate said man pedal without whining or drama.

I went over to my prospect and had some ramen with a friend before heading over to a yakitori place for some sake. I could have drank for hours and ate if my friend wasn't tired.

Waitress wore knee high socks and a skirt. In case you wanted to know.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Workout, but due to your two balls between your legs you were able to operate said man pedal without whining or drama.

I went over to my prospect and had some ramen with a friend before heading over to a yakitori place for some sake. I could have drank for hours and ate if my friend wasn't tired.

Was it Misoya Ramen on 83? I lived a few mins away from there, that place is awesome.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

In4waitressn00dz

Status
Not open for further replies.